Mauro Camoranesi (5 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Andy said:
I didn't ignore it, I'm just too busy to return to the discussions we've had a month ago. It's a waste of time to discuss subjects with people who forget things so easily, including somebody such as Jack. He has never made any sense in my opinion and negated me as a facebook friend, but he can do that all he wants. I just won't respect him regarding his football knowledge because he potentiallly thinks that I'm out to insult him. I'd might as well put him on my ignore list while Rami is the one I should listen to.
What do I have to do with all this??

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Not a single time I based my assumption of Buffon on any of the articles I read. I read almost every news related to Juve but just to waste time. You can go back and look at my posts and see and all the time it was just my own predictions. Can I predict?

Do I have better sources? No I don't and I am not trying to find any but I am not believing anything from these bullshit news that come out daily. I believe only the official announcements of the site. Not even what players say because it is translated by reporter to English.

What do I care if Andy disagrees with Seven and Dominic does. All I am saying is the bullshit that is going on on the forums is all based on articles on the internet that has turned Juventus to a tabloid headline and they are just enjoying it by gaining more readers. The only opinion I have on the current situation is to wait and see Ranieri's plan, wait and see what players will leave and what players will arrive and just wait for the next season. Everything is just marginal.

If you got annoyed by asking you this question just forget it and go back to bashing Secco and saying that the management have mistreated DD.

Arrivederci.
Great post, I was thinking the same myself. Many guys here talk like they know the real story while others only know half of it. In the end nobody here really knows whats goin on in Turin. Nobody here really knows which players WILL DEFINATELY 100% be a star if they join Juventus in Serie A.

We can only make theories and assumptions, some stronger than others but definately not written facts. People just use words that are too strong and definate for situations that are really vaguely known to us.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,365
    Is it true that camoranesi will be either playing for liverpool or inter milan..
    I posted this information about a year back ( almost a year back after they won the WORLD CUP) and there are still confusions about whether CAMO will be leaving juventus and joining another team. 365 days and the negotiations goes on. What is the mgmt seriously doing?

:tdown: :tdown:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    :rolleyes2 should we applaud him now ? board is sloooooooo-oooow
    Why do you assume that it is the board that is acting slowly rather than Camo's representatives?

The board need to get on with finding players who really want to play for Juve instead of whinging.

Which to me spells Camo's end.
    I will be very surprised if he is a Juve player next season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Ya I definitely think that camo's time at juve is at its end. If both parties really wanted to make a deal then it would have been done a while back.

Sayonara camo!
    Forza camo!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Great post, I was thinking the same myself. Many guys here talk like they know the real story while others only know half of it. In the end nobody here really knows whats goin on in Turin. Nobody here really knows which players WILL DEFINATELY 100% be a star if they join Juventus in Serie A.

We can only make theories and assumptions, some stronger than others but definately not written facts. People just use words that are too strong and definate for situations that are really vaguely known to us.
    How true. These are the reasons why I don't even want to post in here anymore. I'm too lazy to give a decent discussion on what is happening here anyway, knowing that I get to enjoy soap opera in here everyday.

Let's just see how things are going on, and accept things naturally. We don't know what is exactly going on in the board except for speculations everyday. And Secco is still learning everyday I suppose, so why don't we just give them some slack and see what happens 1st before jumping to conclusions like it is the end of the world?

I love Juventus, and I'm still willing to accept things that happen. After all, shouldn't one support his team in terms of ups and downs?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    How true. These are the reasons why I don't even want to post in here anymore. I'm too lazy to give a decent discussion on what is happening here anyway, knowing that I get to enjoy soap opera in here everyday.

Let's just see how things are going on, and accept things naturally. We don't know what is exactly going on in the board except for speculations everyday. And Secco is still learning everyday I suppose, so why don't we just give them some slack and see what happens 1st before jumping to conclusions like it is the end of the world?

I love Juventus, and I'm still willing to accept things that happen. After all, shouldn't one support his team in terms of ups and downs?
    hey Zhixin, hows it goin? Yeah, didn't see much of you here, but then again I wasn't here much either. I'm thrilled that I'll be able to watch Juve again, its really what matters.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    hey Zhixin, hows it goin? Yeah, didn't see much of you here, but then again I wasn't here much either. I'm thrilled that I'll be able to watch Juve again, its really what matters.
    I still think that Camoranesi will leave. To me he is still inconsistent, but it is just me. I'm waiting to see how Juventus will be like ever since Tiago and Almiron just joined

Me too, I think of getting Sopcast in my labtop as well.

As for me, been making investments and such, in 2 months time I will be a Colonel's PA in camp.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Why do you assume that it is the board that is acting slowly rather than Camo's representatives?

The board need to get on with finding players who really want to play for Juve instead of whinging.

I will be very surprised if he is a Juve player next season.
    Exactement....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    What do I have to do with all this??

you started all this trouble !!! :D

I say, that we should plan a "Juventuz.com Day" at the Olimpico in Turin this coming season (giving everyone plenty of notice to plan on attending), and all sit in the same section, and just beat the shit out of each other !!! :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Somehow I always dream about Juventuz members holding a huge banner that says Juventuz in a crowded Delle Alpi. Surely everyone would think they were complete morons.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    The Italian-Argentinean is thinking about appealing to Fifa to cancel his contract.

For Mauro German Camoranesi and his entourage there are three days left to decide whether to try and reconcile the relationship with the Juventus management or look for a solution elsewhere. The Italian-Argentinean midfielder is thinking about recurring to FIFA to consider the possibility of cancelling his contract, which expires in 2009: in fact, this is allowed for players over 28 years of age who have been at their club for more than three years.

The costs for him to be able to do that are the last two years of his salary, plus the sum of money the club have paid to sustain him in his professional development. In terms of money, it will take 7 million euros for teams to bring Camoranesi to their ranks without passing through Juventus.

Camoranesi would personally favor a move to England and thereby end his five-year stint with Juventus. With regards to the very rigid FIFA rules, if the appeal is presented within 15 days of the last league game (which in Juve's case was on 10 June at home against Spezia), there are no suspensions, but in case of a delay there are punishments involved which consist of up to six months of suspension.

Goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)