Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
you started all this trouble !!! :D

I say, that we should plan a "Juventuz.com Day" at the Olimpico in Turin this coming season (giving everyone plenty of notice to plan on attending), and all sit in the same section, and just beat the shit out of each other !!! :p
It's because I am Saudi, isn't it :p

Ya of course you would come out as a victor :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The Italian-Argentinean is thinking about appealing to Fifa to cancel his contract.

For Mauro German Camoranesi and his entourage there are three days left to decide whether to try and reconcile the relationship with the Juventus management or look for a solution elsewhere. The Italian-Argentinean midfielder is thinking about recurring to FIFA to consider the possibility of cancelling his contract, which expires in 2009: in fact, this is allowed for players over 28 years of age who have been at their club for more than three years.

The costs for him to be able to do that are the last two years of his salary, plus the sum of money the club have paid to sustain him in his professional development. In terms of money, it will take 7 million euros for teams to bring Camoranesi to their ranks without passing through Juventus.

Camoranesi would personally favor a move to England and thereby end his five-year stint with Juventus. With regards to the very rigid FIFA rules, if the appeal is presented within 15 days of the last league game (which in Juve's case was on 10 June at home against Spezia), there are no suspensions, but in case of a delay there are punishments involved which consist of up to six months of suspension.

Goal.com
this is great news! :D :smoke:

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
:tdown: Anyone who's read my posts knows I want Camo to stay, but if he's not happy, he can't give us 100% & he's better to go...no-one is irreplaceable in this life, someone else will come along!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know. :D
But really, what's the point if he doesn't want to play here? He won't have any motivation. I mean, I love him and all, but if he wants to go, let him go.
I'm not seriously suggesting we keep him prisoner for another year. Just that we shouldn't feel compelled to sell him, unless we get a good offer from someone outwith Italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hmm yea gr8 player but maybe a little too flashy? I wonder if he will work as hard as Camo does...

isnt he at his best as a striker?
well i think hes matured alot more than when he was at barca hes no camo, but probably the closest realistic target. and secco has already made enquiries about him some months ago so he knows thats an option

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Target man? Than no, he played on the right when he played against luthania, he played better for samp when he was the support striker or playing in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)