Mauro Camoranesi (4 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
I always LOVED Camo... and thought of him as one of the Best for his role!
Argentinians are dreaming about footballer like him...

also about missing ... I miss Zambro a lot... he was a Juventino... and became... I don't know what:(

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i wanted him out before because he did not look like he wanted to play for juve, there was never any doubting his ability. I just hope he backs up his new motivation by signing a new contract to stay loyal to the club that has made him.

Same goes for Trez.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Yup, now Camo is loved by those that wanted him out of juventus barely a week ago.
I don't know who wanted him out of the team but I always considered Camo as a true Juventino! And Great player!

I think he is unseparable PART of Juve!!! like Zambrotta was... I will really miss him if he leaves.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yup, now Camo is loved by those that wanted him out of juventus barely a week ago.
No one hates him even if his performance is below par. We're talking about a series of events; Juve were demoted - Camoranesi wanted to leave - Juve blocked his transfer - He lost his motivation - He hasn't performed as well as his past seasons - We (the fans) prefer him to leave for the sake of Juventus and for him too. That's it.

i am telling, but nobody listens. He is probably just trying to get noticed by other teams
There is a point here.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i wanted him out before because he did not look like he wanted to play for juve, there was never any doubting his ability. I just hope he backs up his new motivation by signing a new contract to stay loyal to the club that has made him.

Same goes for Trez.
ya camo has been on fire the past few matches and that breeds the good will for everyone... trez needs the same productivity playing to get himself back up and us fans also.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #994
    the rimini match was brilliant and controversial.. low performance of key players.. camoranesi is one of them... rimini is definately a strong and unified team..

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    Maybe thats true... he was unnoticable for so long time ... and then EXPLODED in order to get everybody's attention ... otherwise he wouldn't get so much praise.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #998
    Camoranesi was brilliant in the match with Verona.... any comments ppl?

cheers

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Yes, he is on a brilliant form lately, such a good player. I hope we can keep him instead of selling another class player to our rivals. We can´t even get a good money for Camo anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)