Mauro Camoranesi (92 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
He should have got a relegation release clause put in his contract. It's just his bad luck that the club needs him badly. While normally I wouldn't keep players against their will, this season is clearly exceptional circumstances.

Think it is unprofessional of him to make it public and he should be sold in the summer and be thanked for his work this season but I wouldn't be sad to see him go.
The club hasn't been in an urgent need of him in this season. The most apparent proof for this is that he hasn't done what expected from him to do tactically, yet we are on the top of the table. And this season's statistics are another proof, I don't remember how many assist he's done so far this season, if you know, would you enlighten me please?

Anyways, I think it was the management's mistake not to sell him with the rest of the players, who already wanted to leave. We could have benefited from his price in the summer, but now any offer would be expected to be half the summer's offer of Lyon, which was £10M.

I have the same thought as yours, but for more accuracy I have to say that I would be happy when he goes, and all respect to him and thanks for these 5 years in Delle Alpi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The club hasn't been in an urgent need of him in this season. The most apparent proof for this is that he hasn't done what expected from him to do tactically, yet we are on the top of the table. And this season's statistics are another proof, I don't remember how many assist he's done so far this season, if you know, would you enlighten me please?

Anyways, I think it was the management's mistake not to sell him with the rest of the players, who already wanted to leave. We could have benefited from his price in the summer, but now any offer would be expected to be half the summer's offer of Lyon, which was £10M.

I have the same thought as yours, but for more accuracy I have to say that I would be happy when he goes, and all respect to him and thank for this 5 years in Delle Alpi.
:agree: nicely put!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Gazzetta dello Sport

Camoranesi: ‘I’m a prisoner’
Gazzetta dello Sport - are a :sick: bunch of interesti trouble-making :nerd: :nerd:

Cobolli Gigli, interviewed at Milan prior to a Lega Calcio meeting, also calmed the storm provoked by some statements attributed to Juve winger Mauro Camoranesi yesterday.

“Those declarations were from last November and then initially published in December,” underlined the Juventus chief.

“[Sporting director] Alessio Secco already discussed the issue with the player when the statements were fresh.

“It’s old news and Camoranesi is now really working hard in our shirt and in the Azzurri jersey.”

------------------

so, it seems the first option is more possible...
this confirms Mark77's post. :thumbs:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

I have the same thought as yours, but for more accuracy I have to say that I would be happy when he goes, and all respect to him and thanks for these 5 years in Delle Alpi.
i have to disagree there, i think cammo is doing a great job this season. its true he is not the exact player he was last season but so is trez. i think cammo is vital to this squad he adds a lot to the side and plays his best. yeah he started a very slow start but so did the entire team its not easy to be in the mood for world class playing when u r in seria B. its well known cammo is short tempered and we all know these words where said in novemeber when there was nothing clear about juventus or even before the point deductions.
i would pick cammo over marchionni any day, i think the last one gets injured alot and has'nt lived up to all that has been said about him.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i have to disagree there, i think cammo is doing a great job this season. its true he is not the exact player he was last season but so is trez. i think cammo is vital to this squad he adds a lot to the side and plays his best. yeah he started a very slow start but so did the entire team its not easy to be in the mood for world class playing when u r in seria B. its well known cammo is short tempered and we all know these words where said in novemeber when there was nothing clear about juventus or even before the point deductions.
i would pick cammo over marchionni any day, i think the last one gets injured alot and has'nt lived up to all that has been said about him.
Okay, I'm not going to argue more about such an issue, but you still haven't answered my question yet; I don't remember how many assist he's done so far this season, if you know, would you enlighten me please?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Okay, I'm not going to argue more about such an issue, but you still haven't answered my question yet; I don't remember how many assist he's done so far this season, if you know, would you enlighten me please?
Balzaretti is leeading our assists this season and he is nowhere near our best players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)