Mauro Camoranesi (80 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Andy said:
If Camoranesi decides to take the Serie B leap, that would be fantastic. We could easily employ both Camoranesi and Marchionni on seperate wings and have them switch flanks from time to time. If our little pirate stays on board our ship we will only need to worry about finding an all-action midfielder who can distribute the ball, as well as perhaps a replacement for Trezeguet which hopefully we will not need.

If Mauro wants to stay with us in Serie B... all respect to him. :tup:
oh i wish camo stays!!!!!!!!
he is great,we love him,and he loves us.
perfect combination!

govindrk

Sep 28, 2004
It will be great if CAMO stays. We'll have a strong midfield in Seria B and even from Seria A. If Juve decides to sell him, we've already have OLIEVERA & MARCHIONI to replace him. Beside that our midfiled now is quite strong with Olivera, Marchioni, Nedved & Zanetti should be the 1st choice and as backup we have Gianicheda, Kapo, Valpano, Padalino. Anyhow if CAMO stays that the midfied is even better.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Disagree. With Cannavaro and Zambrotta gone, Camoranesi is now our best player. We shouldn't be so easy in discarding our best player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Camoranesi is indeed our best player now, considering Pavel is not in top condition anymore. But with Marchionni and Kapo now in our books, perhaps Mauro will be given a role other than his usual spot on the right-wing. I'm not entirely sure which player between Camoranesi and Marchionni is better on the left flank, however one of them will have to take that role if Deschamps decides on the 4-4-2.

Perhaps it's time to try Camoranesi centrally along with the destroyer Zanetti in midfield? Whenever Mauro cuts inside he seems very dangerous, so it could work..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
salman said:
this would be the best time to cash in on him imo.though i dont think he's our best player.

He's not that much of a reknown player, I do not expect we'd get much cash for him. Not enough relative to his talent at least. Besides Camoranesi is a purely technical player, he has a lot of years left in the tank i'd say.

Who do you reckon is our best player?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i understand the part about him not being too famous in the transfer market.

from the current squad,id say that an in-form zlatan could well be our best player.but its been ages since he was in form,so id have to go with trezeguet.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Andy said:
Camoranesi is indeed our best player now, considering Pavel is not in top condition anymore. But with Marchionni and Kapo now in our books, perhaps Mauro will be given a role other than his usual spot on the right-wing. I'm not entirely sure which player between Camoranesi and Marchionni is better on the left flank, however one of them will have to take that role if Deschamps decides on the 4-4-2.

Perhaps it's time to try Camoranesi centrally along with the destroyer Zanetti in midfield? Whenever Mauro cuts inside he seems very dangerous, so it could work..
Capello tried Camoranesi once in the centre in a 4-4-2 formation last season, against Udinese I think and it was quite a failed experiment. Camoranesi isn't a typical winger, but I do think he's at his best on the flank. He's great in one on one situations and taking defenders with him. I think letting Camoranesi do his thing in a free role on the flank would be the best, let him play around with the ball freely and I beleive he'll show us his best. Do not restrict this player in a defensive role.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
salman said:
i understand the part about him not being too famous in the transfer market.

from the current squad,id say that an in-form zlatan could well be our best player.but its been ages since he was in form,so id have to go with trezeguet.
Ibrahimovic :confused:

Trezeguet needs a Camoranesi to be able to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)