Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
But Kapo is actually left footed, making him much more usefull on that side. Camoranesi and Marchionni are quite similar in which positions they can play, although they do have different qualities. [But I think having both at the club is a luxury (sp?) that we just can't afford anymore.

i think lapo shud have a re think in his statement :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Camoranesi wants out we should loan him to Lyon and have them loan us Pedretti back. I know Deschamps thinks very highly of Benoit and he could perhaps work some of his magic with the talented little all-action midfielder. Didier was able to turn the likes of Rothen, Evra, Givet and Squillaci into household names...perhaps he could help Pedretti fulfill his enormous potential, something that hangs in the balance.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Why do we need to loan out camonarese? Isn't he 29 or sumthin? I think we should just let him go for the money we can get out of him...

He has been great for Juventus the last two seasons, no doubt many times creating good opportunities out of nothing, but I really do feel that we need to rid ourselves of expensive luxuries...

DP, Nedved and Buffon are expensive enough, too expensive to have for one team in Serie B.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Andy said:
If Camoranesi wants out we should loan him to Lyon and have them loan us Pedretti back. I know Deschamps thinks very highly of Benoit and he could perhaps work some of his magic with the talented little all-action midfielder. Didier was able to turn the likes of Rothen, Evra, Givet and Squillaci into household names...perhaps he could help Pedretti fulfill his enormous potential, something that hangs in the balance.
or mybe Fred :D

He would do well anywhere he goes. Goal.com says that he may stay anyway, is that good or is it too much for serie B?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mauro Camoranesi is prepared to play for Juventus in Serie B next season.

Juve coach Didier Deschamps spoke with Camoranesi last week and it's emerged today the Italian World Cup winner is keen to work with the Frenchman.

The midfielder is likely to take a slight wage-cut in his current contract to help the club as they prepare for life in Serie B.

Camoranesi's commitment follows that of Gigi Buffon, Alessandro del Piero, Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet in the past week.

maurooooooo oh give me a hell yes!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
put it this way, if the club wants him to go they will sell, if the player himself wants to go, he will go, if both want him to stay he will stay, juve wont be forced to sell against their will, unless the player wants to go.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Badass Devil said:
Mauro Camoranesi is prepared to play for Juventus in Serie B next season.

Juve coach Didier Deschamps spoke with Camoranesi last week and it's emerged today the Italian World Cup winner is keen to work with the Frenchman.

The midfielder is likely to take a slight wage-cut in his current contract to help the club as they prepare for life in Serie B.

Camoranesi's commitment follows that of Gigi Buffon, Alessandro del Piero, Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet in the past week.

maurooooooo oh give me a hell yes!!!
Guys please provide links.

If this is true then he has proved that he is a world class player and person...

Forza Camoranesi.. We loved you, and if this is true we loved you even more.
This is the respect players should have to the club who brought them out ot the world of fame.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Camoranesi staying would be a boon to the club and one less worry. I do not trust Nedved to carry this team again for an entire season and its heartening to know that there will be at least one other member of the old (well, relatively old) guard we can turn to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)