Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
hey, ask that fool what the hell he was thinking...........

I didn't do it.
lol i wasnt having a go at u, it was the new chinese dude, but its the worst nickname ever imaginable, ive come up with my list of nicknames for the new players this season :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea. I know what you mean.

What is up with your love for "King Chimi?"
not so much love as its not sexual, more admiration, i think the fact every1 is so harsh on him they fail to see the good he has done, which has been posted in the chimi thread.

atm the only name with king in his nickname is chiellini as the previous king chimi and canna are not at the club, those in antonio's case its still unknown.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Like I said, apart from the three that are already staying, if we can hold on to Camoranesi and Trezeguet, I'd say the damage, at least from a player perspective, isnt as great as it may seem. Especially given that Zambrotta and Cannavaro are gone.

Apr 12, 2004
Badass Devil said:
not so much love as its not sexual, more admiration, i think the fact every1 is so harsh on him they fail to see the good he has done, which has been posted in the chimi thread.

atm the only name with king in his nickname is chiellini as the previous king chimi and canna are not at the club, those in antonio's case its still unknown.

I meant love as in like a lot, i know, or at least hope, taht you are not sexually interested in him.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=98918

Camoranesi Pondering Idea Of Playing In Serie B

The World Champion might remain with Juventus.

With many Bianconeri players leaving Turin for better pastures in the past days, Mauro German Camoranesi might decide to stay with the Old Lady even in the lower division.

According to transfer speculations, Camoranesi has received various offers from Spanish clubs, but according to the latest reports from Italy, the international player might decide to remain with Juventus if there is a discount on the -30 points inflicted on the Bianconeri in Serie B.

In the mean time, this week Juventus should finalize the deals which will send Vieira, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet away from Turin.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
As much as I brush him off, Camo would surely contribute to this Juventus side. I knew some of these guys wouldn't sell-out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Camoranesi decides to take the Serie B leap, that would be fantastic. We could easily employ both Camoranesi and Marchionni on seperate wings and have them switch flanks from time to time. If our little pirate stays on board our ship we will only need to worry about finding an all-action midfielder who can distribute the ball, as well as perhaps a replacement for Trezeguet which hopefully we will not need.

If Mauro wants to stay with us in Serie B... all respect to him. :tup:

Sep 1, 2002
Andy said:
If Camoranesi decides to take the Serie B leap, that would be fantastic. We could easily employ both Camoranesi and Marchionni on seperate wings and have them switch flanks from time to time. If our little pirate stays on board our ship we will only need to worry about finding an all-action midfielder who can distribute the ball, as well as perhaps a replacement for Trezeguet which hopefully we will not need.

If Mauro wants to stay with us in Serie B... all respect to him. :tup:
How could we not need Trez? Behond me-perhaps another pet hate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)