Mauro Camoranesi (15 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont see why camo and marchionni cant play in the same team despite the fact that we may be in serie B. With so many points to regain and promotion in mind we need all the attack minded players as possible. Camo was brilliant for us last season and I would love to have him stay with us. However it all depends on how he feels. He may be regarded as a player who gets wounded up easily but I think thats one of his hidden qualities. For the azzurri I saw camo being used on the left wing too and im sure marchionni can be used there too, so maybe these both players can be our wingers alongside kapo and possibly someone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Seven said:
Camoranesi was extremely spectacular in the WC. He's a legend in my eyes. I don't know why everyone is so biased towards Camoranesi. Other than Lippi and the Azzurri themselves no one seems able to value him correctly.
Yeah, it's a shame really. He would be a total superstar if he didn't look like an indian.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    oh.. alright.... as his loyal fans, we can share our ideas but I would really like to know what does camoranesi think for himself... does he want to go to liverpool or inter milan or somewherelse.. what do people think? we shared what we thought is good for him... what mus he be thinking./... btw.. i love the l'oreal idea.. haha.. he definately has awesome hair..

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Esteban said:
    Yeah, it's a shame really. He would be a total superstar if he didn't look like an indian.

Hey.. what does it mean by he would be a total superstar if he didn't look like an indian.. does look matter that much that it determines the decision made... wow.. elaborate please

Sep 1, 2002
    He is the poorman's Ortega, who was himself the very poorman's Maradonna.

I, for one , will not miss him, which is more than can be said for most of his passes and shots!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Camo said:
    Hey.. what does it mean by he would be a total superstar if he didn't look like an indian.. does look matter that much that it determines the decision made... wow.. elaborate please
    Well for instance, you have David Beckham who is much more recognized than Camoranesi, right? It is obviously because Becks as a person has more star quality with his demonstrably good looks and famous lifestyle. Camoranesi is still twice the footballer.

Camo did actually get some recognition by being in the top 50 on last year's Ballon d'Or, but other than that I would say he's the world's most unknown world class player.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    bianconero said:
    He is the poorman's Ortega, who was himself the very poorman's Maradonna.

are u talking about ariel ortega and his tempermants...and that camo is the same.. well both are argentines umm

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Esteban said:
    Well for instance, you have David Beckham who is much more recognized than Camoranesi, right? It is obviously because Becks as a person has more star quality with his demonstrably good looks and famous lifestyle. Camoranesi is still twice the footballer.

Camo did actually get some recognition by being in the top 50 on last year's Ballon d'Or, but other than that I would say he's the world's most unknown world class player.
    thanks esteban for the clarification... look at the positive side... his fans have at least seen the world class player in him.. well done for him.. as for the world.. it depends on his efforts and his zeal to make him known.. he did grab attention with this mega hair cutting zeal in the WC.. fun watching it though... and who makes the player famous.. its the entire team that u hire to make urself look good.... :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Esteban said:

Though exactly his relative 'unknowness' is what might keep him with us in the end.

I'm just dreaming though.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Camo said:
    look at the positive side... his fans have at least seen the world class player in him..
    We sure have. Still, it would be cool if he got the recognition that he deserves.

Dominic said:
    Though exactly his relative 'unknowness' is what might keep him with us in the end.

I'm just dreaming though.

Ye, maybe. I'm counting on all starting eleven players leaving too (except DP and Neddy), so for every player that stays it's a bonus.

bianconero said:
    In other words: Bye Cambo-whatever your name is.
    I just think he is not as half as good as he thinks he is. The only visable sign of flair he has are those to be found in his trousers.
    Le lol, man. You're the first Juventino that I encountered that criticize Camoranesi like this. I'm not gonna try to convert you into Camoranism, but you're missing out on a great player if you can't look at him from an unbiased point of view.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    Esteban said:
    We sure have. Still, it would be cool if he got the recognition that he deserves.

Ye, maybe. I'm counting on all starting eleven players leaving too (except DP and Neddy), so for every player that stays it's a bonus.

Le lol, man. You're the first Juventino that I encountered that criticize Camoranesi like this. I'm not gonna try to convert you into Camoranism, but you're missing out on a great player if you can't look at him from an unbiased point of view.
    hey bianconero, i totally respect your opinion... but as a juve fan.. let's not be baised eh and show some support...

Sep 1, 2002
    Hey, I love Juventus and want only what is best for them. But sometimes this love is blind, sometimes that means waking up to find youve gone to bed with an ugly, smelly and rather hirsute frog, whom the previous night you had thought wonderful: that's Camoranesi.

But I give ground here, and my critisism from this point forth will be moderated - by that I mean by myself, not those who casually close down threads that don't quite fit the bill of their "thinking".

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    PhRoZeN said:
    I dont see why camo and marchionni cant play in the same team despite the fact that we may be in serie B. With so many points to regain and promotion in mind we need all the attack minded players as possible. Camo was brilliant for us last season and I would love to have him stay with us. However it all depends on how he feels. He may be regarded as a player who gets wounded up easily but I think thats one of his hidden qualities. For the azzurri I saw camo being used on the left wing too and im sure marchionni can be used there too, so maybe these both players can be our wingers alongside kapo and possibly someone else.
    But Kapo is actually left footed, making him much more usefull on that side. Camoranesi and Marchionni are quite similar in which positions they can play, although they do have different qualities. But I think having both at the club is a luxury (sp?) that we just can't afford anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)