Maurizio Sarri (54 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Serious question what did he have at Napoli he hasnt had anywhere else? Why was he so much better with them?
Very system oriented coaches like him (and he's one of the more extreme ones) do well when players suit their system perfectly. Not well when they don't.

Other than vastly inferior squad now, Sarri is missing an Allan (his is very midfield based too) and old man set in his ways can't improvise. And CF for him plays a big role, and with Immobile missing, no W is almost guaranteed.

Not that Lazio should have any hope vs us anyway, but this season even relegation contenders do.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hes a unlikeable turd with a losing mentality, dont know what you see in him tbh
The fact that Nedved and Paratici pushed for Allegri’s sacking to hire this bum never ceases to amaze me. Absolute self-sabotage from those two clowns and the club is feeling the after-effects of that horrendous decision even to this very day.

Let’s hope the Cherubini and Arrivabene duo can help bring us back to where we rightfully belong, but I fear the damage that Paratici did to us will last for many years yet.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have as many points as Lazio and juve fans are celebrating. How the mighty has fallen :lol2:
Wow. So you are this butthurt that your hero just got his ass spanked at home, by the coach you constantly call trash? Sarri’s team managed 1 shot on target all match. Didn’t create a single good chance. And then he blamed the loss on penalties. :lol2:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
https://m.calciomercato.com/news/la...-arbitro-rigorino-chiaro-errore-del-var-20754

sarri the whiner strikes again:
- juve won with penalties (he says small penalties meaning they were debatable lol), defense and counters
- this is how they win games and league titles
- i don't care about juve fans, i worked there, but i'm not from there

funny little guy this maurice, hard to hate him lol
I have never wished for somebody to be broke and unemployed but god do I want to see this turd end up picking up trash off the streets of Naples.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wow. So you are this butthurt that your hero just got his ass spanked at home, by the coach you constantly call trash? Sarri’s team managed 1 shot on target all match. Didn’t create a single good chance. And then he blamed the loss on penalties. :lol2:
So much for ignore list. You cant live without me, can you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)