Maurizio Sarri (192 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
pavlol.jpg

Shit is over a year old at this point, but I thought pavle left, so never posted it. But seeing more and more users reply to posts that I can't see, I figured he's gotta be back lol.

As I can see the deflections already coming - Yes, all of the forum says dumb shit, including myself (duh?)

Point is, if you are at least as stupid as the rest of us, maybe don't act like a smartass all the time.

Thanks, bye.
:heart:

We all say dumb shit, we all argue, harass and tease the shit out of each other mercilessly… and then laugh about it. Pavle could be part of that but instead choosing to have his little multi-year tantrum over being teased once over a dumb statement he made and doubled down on.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
pavlol.jpg

Shit is over a year old at this point, but I thought pavle left, so never posted it. But seeing more and more users reply to posts that I can't see, I figured he's gotta be back lol.

As I can see the deflections already coming - Yes, all of the forum says dumb shit, including myself (duh?)

Point is, if you are at least as stupid as the rest of us, maybe don't act like a smartass all the time.

Thanks, bye.
We did win the scudetto (obvious outcome) and not finish 4th or 5th (hilarious prediction) which was the argument. So what's supposed to be the gotcha moment, it looks more like you were triggered and, out of desperation, made fun of yourself lol.

But more importantly, do you take screenshots of posts and archive them? Cos that's...pretty weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)