Maurizio Sarri (91 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Worse than Conte at cup competitions, and that’s almost impossible to be. :lol:
at least maurice won an el :snoop:

anyway, he already bitched about the schedule (journos tried to drag max into it, he diplomatically said that we play when we're told to play), of course with that negative mindset and accordingly terrible preparation lazio never stood a chance. i wonder what lotito thinks about a long-term contract with maurice now.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Should have stayed and had a 2nd season, he absolutely deserved it, COVID break was no joke and affected everyone, but instead Agnelli lost his mind and hired no name Pirlo and then pussy ass genius Allegri
He was fired only because the squad (I guess senatori) rejected him. They didn't want to work with him anymore. Had he stayed, AA was risking that a ticking bomb would blow up in the middle of next season. The other solution was to carry out a squad revolution but back then it was pretty much impossible.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I was going to say something derogatory about him but Lazio are right behind us in the table and have scored the most goals after Inter. They've conceded a lot of goals but I guess you can say that playing high-risk football is almost as effective as ultra-defensive boring football.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I was going to say something derogatory about him but Lazio are right behind us in the table and have scored the most goals after Inter. They've conceded a lot of goals but I guess you can say that playing high-risk football is almost as effective as ultra-defensive boring football.
Well, their defense is truly shit tho. Patric is a bum and he's a starter CB for them. Marusic is a fullback these days (lol) and Acerbi is conflicted with everyone over there so he doesn't play anymore, even if he's their best CB.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Only 10 pts, but sure :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Bring him back! Sarrismo! :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)