Maurizio Sarri (21 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He was sacked because the players didn’t like him which makes sense - he has no charisma. But at least with him we wouldn’t be out of the scudetto to race January....
He'd probably win the 10th Scudetto if he stayed, the league this season isn't any more competitive than it was last season, Inter is actually doing worse and Milan is the new Lazio. Good that we sacked him as that Lyon match and several others showed big problems when it comes to being elite in Europe, but replacing him with Pirlo looks to be a big downgrade.
We'll never know.

Although judging by how much we regressed over the course of last season, we could just easily have been in 12th place right now. Who's to say? :boh:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We'll never know.

Although judging by how much we regressed over the course of last season, we could just easily have been in 12th place right now. Who's to say? :boh:
Did we regress? We had a couple of good moments here and there, but overall we didnt find our rythm neither at the start nor the end. Generally I'd expect a Sarri team to do better not worse in his 2nd season in charge although there were signs he'd lost the faith of some players after Lyon fiasco, similarly to Allegri and Ajax.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Did we regress? We had a couple of good moments here and there, but overall we didnt find our rythm neither at the start nor the end. Generally I'd expect a Sarri team to do better not worse in his 2nd season in charge although there were signs he'd lost the faith of some players after Lyon fiasco, similarly to Allegri and Ajax.
Well, we did come pretty close to not winning the scudetto in the end. And if you look at our results in the first half of the season & compare them with the results of the 2nd half, I'd say our decline was pretty obvious.

I do agree that we never really found our rhythm.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fuck Sarri!
u
c
k
S
a
r
r
i
!

I saw this and I dont understand something...

Sarri said a few times that he didn't used Mandzukic because he was not available for him to use, implying that there was a problem between the management and the player that keep him from using the player.

Now... with this declarations from Mandzu seems that there could be several options in regards of what happend:

1. Sarri was lying and HE was the one that didn't want Mandzukic and blame the management about it... in these case I find it "funny" that the management never came to clear things and said that it was a coaching decision.

2. There was a problem with the management but the player never knew these and thought or was told it was Sarri who didn't want him...

Whatever was the case, seems that these only confirms the awful way we treated Mandzukic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He'll probably see out his Juve contract then retire
yeah, pre-covid juve was way too generous to both players and coaches. no wonder we couldn't sell half of the squad (berna, mds, rugani, higuain, costa, khedira, matuidi; ramsey, bonucci and rabiot next) when we wanted to, and both of our ex coaches chose sabbaticals over taking actual jobs.

also, fuck sarri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)