Maurizio Sarri (6 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Sarri is not the manager for Juve. That is true, but he really could have not done better with these players. Who the fuck are we kidding?
We massively overate our players but the reality is that only Dybala, Ronaldo, De Ligt, Czxhezhehzneye, and maybe Sandro deserve to start for us. The others are either too old or too shit to even think of Juve's first eleven.
Our midfield is particularly atrocious: inconsistent and not dynamic enough Benta and Rabiot; lethargic Pjanic; disgraceful Matuidi, the young retiree Khedira and a Ramsey:marc:. As a unit, they are not capable of playing the fast-paced, high-pressing game that modern football requires. When we press we are easily overpowered and outmaneuvered and as a result, our defenders are often exposed by fast attacking players.
Our rearguard consists of the young and error-prone De Ligt, the fraudster Bonucci, aging Giorgio and Sandro, aging and misused Cuad, and a Danilo :marc:.

Attack: 35 years old Ronaldo, who scores but does not help with defending; the best player Dybala; Bernashitski; moody and disgruntled candidate-retiree Higuain; brilliant and available three times per year Douglas...
Let's be realistic- this team is not good enough for CL even with the best manager available. We have to reshuffle half of the squad and it is hard to see us being any better in CL next year.

Oh, and for the clueless Allegri apologists, I should mention that most of this mess started baking under his leadership as he brought and cultivated most of the old useless farts like Matuidi, Khedira, Pjanic, Berna.. This team manifest Allegri's looser mentality and pussyness in all of its glory.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
He can fuck off wherever he wants to go. Don't wanna see his sarri ass on the bench anymore.

And Paratici should go with him. He has assembled a bunch of trash players around Ronaldo and Dybala and calls it a great squad.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The management loves the idea of Sarri. They clearly want some of that high pressing, passing football. And that is why I think they'll give him another chance.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Who do you realistically expect if Sarri gets sacked?

I think it will be Inzaghi. Pirlo might be to soon, Poch to expensive and Zidane.. idk I just doubt that we’re able to sign him.

De Zerbi is to much of a gamble after Sarri.
inzaghi altough a potential upgrade doesn't fill me up with confidance .
had great results with lazio in seria a but lacklustre in europe
maybe it was lazio's lack of depth . also he probably gives better interviews.
Max is the obvious choice , but i don't think it will happen , sadly.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Don't act like you were born yesterday.
Top coaches that have reached a high prestige level would not accept a Juventus seat without some sort of guarantees.
Guarantees that will be given a second season chance and a decent amount for transfers.
Mediocre Italian coaches, like Inzaghi would not help us win the CL.
Don't fool your selves, we need players for that, we cannot win the CL with Olivieri.
We need quality and reliable starters and some sort of creative force in the midfield.
Given that a Sarri or Inzaghi at their second season would do better.
Our priority would be reliable starters and getting rid of high earner subs like Khedira, Ramsey, Danilo, Dcosta, maybe Hihuain too.
We must stop bringing in free DMs with high salaries, that are not even fit enough to start.
Failing that no coach could win the CL for us and this is exactly what our mngt would want.
Because they can't get rid of the deadwood and bring proper reinforcements, they easy victim would be to blaim the coach for everything.
Sarri should be swapped only by a superior choice, not to justify our inability to strengthen our starters.
I agree qnd was never expecting to win the CL but to not make it past the last 16? Come on...

I don't think any Italian manager is going to come in and win us the CL. None are at the level of lotti or lippi ever were.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
inzaghi altough a potential upgrade doesn't fill me up with confidance .
had great results with lazio in seria a but lacklustre in europe
maybe it was lazio's lack of depth . also he probably gives better interviews.
Max is the obvious choice , but i don't think it will happen , sadly.
What about pochettino ? We need to go for manager who is tatically flexible

- - - Updated - - -

Elimination from the Champions League cost Juventus almost €20m. [Corriere Torino]

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
1 Poch, 2 Gasp, 3 Inzaghi

I think Allegri’s relationship with Dybala isn’t too well. Unless they can sort things out I don’t see a return.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Who do you realistically expect if Sarri gets sacked?
I think it will be Inzaghi. Pirlo might be to soon, Poch to expensive and Zidane.. idk I just doubt that we’re able to sign him.
De Zerbi is to much of a gamble after Sarri.
If it is Inzaghi, then I prefer Gasperini more, at least he already have the experience in UCL
With Gasperini, we only need little adjustment
We already have depth to play with 3 CB > Demiral, De Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, Romero. Sell Rugani and add 1 more
Already have players to play on the flank > Cuad , Alex Sandro, Danilo can play on both flank as backup, add Gosens there, Pellegrini. We probably can sell either Sandro or Danilo
Already have mid > Bentancur, Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey , we only need to replace Ramsey with more fit midfielder
We can play Kulu as trequartista
CR7 and Dybala as forward

But looking by experience how our director works, they will take Allegri back

If we really want Zidane, this is the time to swoop while RM are out of UCL too
But, Zidane is hard to come. If we want him, we probably need to have at least 200m for transfer budget
but worth to try, especially if he can brought someone talented with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)