Maurizio Sarri (41 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I’d happily take Simone Inzaghi. Infact, he was the most realistic and best choice we had after sacking Allegri
Another Italian and stubborn coach fixated on one formation and one way of playing?

We don't even have defenders to play 352. CR7 - Dybala won't work. Midfield is too shitty to support the attack.

Inzaghi would be a joke appointment. Another one who has achieved nothing, managed to punch above his weight for a few months and then imploded.

At this point - bring me back Allegri. Seriously.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Juve fans really live in fantasy land if they believe that just changing the manager our team will flourish. Our players are worse than in previous years and significantly worse.
Take off your rosy glasses and look at the trash Sarri has at his disposal right now. Mostly old, past their prime players and freeloaders. Another year, another young midfield groped and fucked hard our superstars...

Jun 16, 2020
Even if he doesn't, I don't have a problem with the 352 with the set of players we currently have available. On the contrary, I'd like to see it.
Yeah personally I don’t really like 3-5-2, but we have a nice team for it. We missed out on Hakimi tho if we’re going to use it.

Ronaldo - Dybala
Arthur - Bentancur - Kulusevski
Sandro ——————————————- Cuadrado
Chiellini/Demiral - Bonucci - De Ligt
Szczesny​

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What about pochettino ? We need to go for manager who is tatically flexible

- - - Updated - - -

Elimination from the Champions League cost Juventus almost €20m. [Corriere Torino]
it depends on how much he is asking.

inzaghi would ask for less and we will still need to pay sarri ,what?, 12-14 mil.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Report: Juventus contact Pochettino

Football Italia

Juventus have already contacted Mauricio Pochettino to ask if he’ll replace Maurizio Sarri in Turin, claim Sportitalia, after their Champions League exit.
Influential transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà claims the club is in full flow to find a new coach following the defeat on away goals to Lyon in the Round of 16.
It’s claimed Pochettino is not only the hot favourite, but an initial contact has already been made to see if he is up for the challenge.

Sarri has struggled in his first season, as although he did win their ninth consecutive Serie A title, he did it by just one point and with none of the sparkling football he was meant to bring.
Losing the Italian Supercup to Lazio, the Coppa Italia Final to Napoli and going out of the Champions League in the Round of 16 against a side that finished seventh in Ligue 1 all sealed his fate.
Although Zinedine Zidane would be the first choice for President Andrea Agnelli, he has only recently returned to Real Madrid and is unlikely to walk out again.
Sky Sport Italia and La Gazzetta dello Sport point to Simone Inzaghi, but again, Lazio have qualified for the Champions League and he won’t be eager to leave now.
Pochettino is a free agent after his Tottenham Hotspur experience and famously said it would be a ‘dream’ to coach Juventus, as his family in Argentina has roots in the Turin area.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Juve fans really live in fantasy land if they believe that just changing the manager our team will flourish. Our players are worse than in previous years and significantly worse.
Take off your rosy glasses and look at the trash Sarri has at his disposal right now. Mostly old, past their prime players and freeloaders. Another year, another young midfield groped and fucked hard our superstars...
it can't get any worse than with sarri at the helm.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Yeah personally I don’t really like 3-5-2, but we have a nice team for it. We missed out on Hakimi tho if we’re going to use it.

Ronaldo - Dybala
Arthur - Bentancur - Kulusevski
Sandro ——————————————- Cuadrado
Chiellini/Demiral - Bonucci - De Ligt
Szczesny​
Older and older Ronaldo, the midfield is an enigma at this point (not sure at all it will be that great), pretty weak and aging backline.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Even if he doesn't, I don't have a problem with the 352 with the set of players we currently have available. On the contrary, I'd like to see it.
Yeah I know the desperation to get Sarri out would make any manager look good but good managers are those who are tatically flexible what works for him at Lazio might not work at juve

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Another Italian and stubborn coach fixated on one formation and one way of playing?

We don't even have defenders to play 352. CR7 - Dybala won't work. Midfield is too shitty to support the attack.

Inzaghi would be a joke appointment. Another one who has achieved nothing, managed to punch above his weight for a few months and then imploded.

At this point - bring me back Allegri. Seriously.
Allegri would also be my first choice he knows how to get the best out of his squad otherwise Pochettino atleast he is tatically flexible

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah I know the desperation to get Sarri would any manager look good but good managers are those who are tatically flexible what works for him at Lazio might not work at juve
Of course, but imo the players we have suit his system better than whatever Sarri wants to play. Him not being Sarri is a nice bonus though, I'll give you that.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Of course, but imo the players we have suit his system better than whatever Sarri wants to play. Him not being Sarri is a nice bonus though, I'll give you that.
Maybe Atlanta also play with three center back but these things take time I am not sure how much time new manager will have to work on these things

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You guys can blame Sarri for most things (which is justified) but your board is not without a big part of the blame

Your squad composition and planning have been a disaster for close to 3 years if not 4 years now

You sell some key players in vital positions (Vidal, Pogba) and doesn’t replace them with anything near their caliber

You by Ronaldo but doesn’t buy any midfielders to feed him and lacks a clear gameplan how to get the best out of your offensive players. You simply can’t win the biggest titles if your midfield is not up for the task. There’s a reason the teams that won the CL in recent times had some of the best passers and most dynamic midfielders

Liverpool might been an exception when it comes to the best midfielders, but their style makes them hard to counter as they play with so much power

Juve lacks a Kroos, Modric, Thiago, Kimmich, KDB type of player. Someone to dictate the game and can make the ball switch fast. Pjanic could maybe do it but he didn’t impress much in that sense imo

Maybe you’ll get that from Arthur

Burn in short you really need to look at your squad planning, it looks so random who you buys for that midfield

Juve in 2014-15 had an average attack (sorry to Tevez and Morata) but a wc midfield

Juve in recent years had some really good attackers but a below average midfield compared to the other European clubs

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is Poch lo stilo Juve enough? :D
Too expensive if he is willing to reduce his salary there might be a chance

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can blame Sarri for most things (which is justified) but your board is not without a big part of the blame

Your squad composition and planning have been a disaster for close to 3 years if not 4 years now

You sell some key players in vital positions (Vidal, Pogba) and doesn’t replace them with anything near their caliber

You by Ronaldo but doesn’t buy any midfielders to feed him and lacks a clear gameplan how to get the best out of your offensive players. You simply can’t win the biggest titles if your midfield is not up for the task. There’s a reason the teams that won the CL in recent times had some of the best passers and most dynamic midfielders

Liverpool might been an exception when it comes to the best midfielders, but their style makes them hard to counter as they play with so much power

Juve lacks a Kroos, Modric, Thiago, Kimmich, KDB type of player. Someone to dictate the game and can make the ball switch fast. Pjanic could maybe do it but he didn’t impress much in that sense imo

Maybe you’ll get that from Arthur

Burn in short you really need to look at your squad planning, it looks so random who you buys for that midfield

Juve in 2014-15 had an average attack (sorry to Tevez and Morata) but a wc midfield

Juve in recent years had some really good attackers but a below average midfield compared to the other European clubs
If we had not lost all those seven finals we would have not been reading all your rubbish it is a cursed competition

rainhard

May 5, 2004
it can't get any worse than with sarri at the helm.
With Zidane, and right mercato, I think we will really have chance to get UCL Final within his first or second year (because he will be ask for certain players to improve the team and we will need to invest more)> at least semi final

High chance will be play better in Serie A with Gasp (we will be dominant in Serie A) but still struggle in UCL but it can be improve (at least QF)
My simple logic, if players of Atalanta level can get 98 goals. How much we will score with CR7, Kulu and Dybala as our attack department

With Max, we will be dominant in Serie A but the fight will be close, we will go far in UCL than this season ,how far it will depends from our mercato (at least QF)
If we get high quality mercato and spot on in certain position that we lack, we can go farther

With Poch, it can go either way. I dont know how he fare with Serie A, but if we really want the 10 in a row. I dont think he is worth the bet
But since he and his family is Bianconero, us as fans will be more welcome to him. same can be said with Zidane and Max

The important thing is, the management need to decide as soon as possible so our next season preparation is not distracted
The players will come back to start the next season training at 28 August, start the league at 19 September
At least they must have already decide 1-2 week before training start , it will be better the decision already out within next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)