Maurizio Sarri (54 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he'll say that no matter what, he won't fire him in front of the media.Someone needs to go after this huge failure, and most of the time it's the coach.
it's not about the result itself i'm mostly disappointed about, it's that this team is capable of much more. we played some solid football against atleti and inda, but besides those matches, we failed to repeat those performances. this team lacks leadership, proper match management, is naive defensively, can't defend the lead, and those are all related to preparation. we never were so unstable before. this is all on our one trick pony, believed to be a revolutionary coach by some.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would be strange that FI wouldn't put this as a breaking news on their site ,but whatever.
I will take a break from the team if he stays .
usually there are multiple post match interviews by sky, mediaset, rai, dazn and fuck knows who. fi might have simply quoted an other interview. tuttojuve usually has everything, but i'm way too tired to check them out.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
what am reading from around turin? next hours decisive? why make decisions in hours? get that next week with fresh head.
They already had plans and contingency plans lined up a while ago. This mgmt under Agnelli and Juve historically in general doesn't make sudden decisions.

You can't wait a week with new season starting soon.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
it's not about the result itself i'm mostly disappointed about, it's that this team is capable of much more. we played some solid football against atleti and inda, but besides those matches, we failed to repeat those performances. this team lacks leadership, proper match management, is naive defensively, can't defend the lead, and those are all related to preparation. we never were so unstable before. this is all on our one trick pony, believed to be a revolutionary coach by some.
He has no idea how to control a game, which is why we are never safe even after leading 2-0.
Also, teams can defend against us easily. We never start a game at high intensity. I remember those games under Allegri where we blew teams away in the first ten minutes (vs Barca in 2017, vs Bayern away, vs Atletico last year). I can't remember more than a couple of occasions where we scored within the first ten minutes of a game.

Jul 13, 2010
They already had plans and contingency plans lined up a while ago. This mgmt under Agnelli and Juve historically in general doesn't make sudden decisions.

You can't wait a week with new season starting soon.
not gonna lie, this summer there are more good coaches that we might sign than last year, so they might need to actually sack sarri

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Agnelli: "I often hear that we have one of the oldest rosters in Europe, it will be food for thought to build something for the future."
Meanwhile wasting the last good years of Ronaldo.

The whole policy is fucked up. I laughed then but I understand now what Bayern directors meant when they said they wouldnt sign Ronaldo; they have a certain policy, while we're doing random shit left and right.

- - - Updated - - -

Great. Another loltalian

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Meanwhile wasting the last good years of Ronaldo.

The whole policy is fucked up. I laughed then but I understand now what Bayern directors meant when they said they wouldnt sign Ronaldo; they have a certain policy, while we're doing random shit left and right.
He says that but Tici gave contract extensions to Bonucci, Matuidi, Buffon and Chiellini.

It’s all hot air. Nothing will change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)