Maurizio Sarri (23 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Unfortunately Agnelli wanted this clown
Conte was the biggest clown. Nedved and Tixi are to blame. Nedved more, the clown didn't like Allegri, didn't want Dybala.

Like it or not we should have kept Marotta, made a small revolution that Allegri wanted and moved on into new era. Now sadly I see us becoming the new Inter.

These clowns in the board wont admit their mistake.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I can’t believe he’s said he expected less of the team.

If I’m one of his players listening to or reading those comments then I’m thoroughly uninspired. How can you ever say you expected less of a team when they fail to qualify? Nothing is less than not qualifying, it’s literally the worst you can do in a knockout tie!!!

he just has to go but he won’t. He’ll be on the bench next season and I’m going to have a break from football until he is cut out.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Conte was the biggest clown. Nedved and Tixi are to blame. Nedved more, the clown didn't like Allegri, didn't want Dybala.

Like it or not we should have kept Marotta, made a small revolution that Allegri wanted and moved on into new era. Now sadly I see us becoming the new Inter.

These clowns in the board wont admit their mistake.
Seriously without wanting to take anything from Allegri, but saying I dont care about anything as long as we win 1-0 was bad. Tell me one team in last 10 years that won chl, and didnt crush their oppononets by huge margin of goals in their respective leauge. Inter is only one because they had Mou.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
he only talked about the management in that quote, and sarri isn't part of it.

in an other quote he backed sarri and said he'll stay.

what a season it's going to be.
he'll say that no matter what, he won't fire him in front of the media.Someone needs to go after this huge failure, and most of the time it's the coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)