Maurizio Sarri (126 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Luck was not on his side, but luck cant take you any further.
1. penalty
2. berna’s miss on empty goal.
3. higuain’s header
4. Ronaldo’s header (but he made it up with that wonder goal).

i would respect Sarri if he resigns, rather than getting fired (which i suppose wont happen due to financialy difficulties). Or he if the club does want to stick with him at least they should get him the players he can implement his football. Otherwise it would be another failure next year. He doesnt have the flexibility of Allegri, even his style deserves a lot to be desired but at least it would be wise to give another try by giving him the players he wants.
Luck was not on his side, but luck cant take you any further.
1. penalty
2. berna’s miss on empty goal.
3. higuain’s header
4. Ronaldo’s header (but he made it up with that wonder goal).

i would respect Sarri if he resigns, rather than getting fired (which i suppose wont happen due to financialy difficulties). Or he if the club does want to stick with him at least they should get him the players he can implement his football. Otherwise it would be another failure next year. He doesnt have the flexibility of Allegri, even his style deserves a lot to be desired but at least it would be wise to give another try by giving him the players he wants.
Bro it’s not about the missed chances, our football sucks, period. The players look dead, nonchalant and bored. Football and tactics wise it’s all on Sarri. Transfer wise, Paratici needs to get his shit together and give the boot to all deadwood that’s been mooching off this team and our nerves. I honestly don’t expect Paratici to do a better job but I expect AA to show some balls and start thinking about winning in Europe and how much that matters to the fans who have been supporting this team for so long through bad and good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)