Maurizio Sarri (87 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Bro it’s not about the missed chances, our football sucks, period. The players look dead, nonchalant and bored. Football and tactics wise it’s all on Sarri. Transfer wise, Paratici needs to get his shit together and give the boot to all deadwood that’s been mooching off this team and our nerves. I honestly don’t expect Paratici to do a better job but I expect AA to show some balls and start thinking about winning in Europe and how much that matters to the fans who have been supporting this team for so long through bad and good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, luck is a factor offcourse, but the underlining problems has been there for months: poor synergy, uncommitted players, the lack of a clear identity within the group.

This coupled with weird/poor decision making by the Manager has made this a dreadful season in terms of football, both quality wise and as pure entertainment (Wasnt Sarri all about the entertainment btw?)

To me its been a season saved by the incredible talent we have upfront with Ronaldo and Dybala, and that was never the case for any Juve team i can remember (correct me if im wrong).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
“I expected less. I thought we put in a great performance this evening,” replied the coach.

You can't make this up, never seen such a loser mentality around us. Delneri level-like

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Also, if any club received 15 Champions Cups for being eliminated by Lyon in the round of 16 this year, Juventus would be the most successful club in the history of the tournament now. But unfortunately it was just a regular round of 16. Damn fortune let him down again, what an unbelievably unlucky guy.
You must understand we won tonight, it's the BS rules that eliminated us

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
De Ligt: " I feel sick, Juventus are superior to Lyon, at least that's what I think and we deserved to win, we have a strong team and this not what we wanted."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)