Maurizio Sarri (106 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm not sure what's most absurd - thinking at any point that we won't win Serie A, thinking a coach can be fired for not winning Coppa Italia (lol), or complaining about meaningless Cagliari and Roma games.

For those who were a year behind, wait till Friday to find out what should/will happen to Sarri (unless Zidane is already available a year in advance, cutting the prep time short). At that point you can be taken seriously.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this entire forum is full of absurd members. regardless of who they support.

once time during ranieri days, there was a memeber who wanted buffon to be sold during a game he was not playing because the camera panned on him playing with his blackberry phone instead of watching match.

@JCK remembers

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Let's play a game like this:
You get to choose a scenario you would prefer more, he some background: Sarri's job is totally dependent on the game against Lyon. If Juve crashes out, Agnelli fires him regardless of what Tici has said so far in the media. If Sarri is through against Lyon, he's confirmed for the next season regardless of the result vs Madrid/City.

Now you choose:
1. I want Juve to crash out so that Sarri is gone. Fuck our chances in the quartes/semis and fuck the CL money.
2. Progressing is more important, in this weird season anything can happen and it's an anomalous season anyway.

Now, let's see how this one pans out :D

if you choose #1, you have to give a name of Sarri's replacement.

Let's assume those names are impossible to get: Allegri, ZZ, Pep, Klopp.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You get to choose a scenario you would prefer more, he some background: Sarri's job is totally dependent on the game against Lyon. If Juve crashes out, Agnelli fires him regardless of what Tici has said so far in the media. If Sarri is through against Lyon, he's confirmed for the next season regardless of the result vs Madrid/City.

Now you choose:
1. I want Juve to crash out so that Sarri is gone. Fuck our chances in the quartes/semis and fuck the CL money.
2. Progressing is more important, in this weird season anything can happen and it's an anomalous season anyway.

Well it also depends on who's the coach after that. If we're going to replace Sarri with Pochettino or another loser then fuck it, at least Sarri has 2 trophies. If we're getting Max back or we have a chance with Pep or Zidane then option #1 is a no-brainer. There's absolutely zero chance we're going through City/Real, Barca/Bayern and then PSG/Atletico no matter what the circumstance.

Apr 19, 2007
Well it also depends on who's the coach after that. If we're going to replace Sarri with Pochettino or another loser then fuck it, at least Sarri has 2 trophies. If we're getting Max back or we have a chance with Pep or Zidane then option #1 is a no-brainer. There's absolutely zero chance we're going through City/Real, Barca/Bayern and then PSG/Atletico no matter what the circumstance.
Damn thats a true fan right there. One with zero belief in his team

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Now you choose:

Easy answer, 2 .
The financial health of the club is more important than my hate for our unpopular coach.
Less money means less chances to improve our squad.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Anything less than winning the CL(which is not happening) Sarri deserves to be fired, but i still say this season wouldn't have gone much different if Allegri was still here.
Nah. Can't expect him (or any other coach really) to win the CL.

But what you can, is to expect him to make it past Lyon.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

once time during ranieri days, there was a memeber who wanted buffon to be sold during a game he was not playing because the camera panned on him playing with his blackberry phone instead of watching match.

@JCK remembers
Of course I remember

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

@JCK remembers
Was it jck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)