Maurizio Sarri (48 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Anything less than winning the CL(which is not happening) Sarri deserves to be fired, but i still say this season wouldn't have gone much different if Allegri was still here.
Don't be ridiculous. If your only criteria to keep a coach is the CL trophy, we would have a new coach every year for the past 25 years. Besides, if the season wouldn't have been much different with Allegri, don't you think that maybe it's not all the coach his fault?

The bare minimum is to make the quarter-finals, from there anything can happen. Sarri's future will then depend on whether Management believes next season can be any different than this one. For me, there has been no indication that we progressed as a team over the year so I'd give him the boot, but they may have more confidence in him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe they are just waiting to see the finished project instead of 4 months before destroying them on a forum like a tool.
#Rabiothater
WRONG! Sorri the bus driver was the wrong appointment from the get go. We don't need another 4 months to see his incompetence and exacerbate his glaring inadequacies even further. He's not the right fit for a club of this stature and should have never set foot into the Juventus Headquarters. The best he should have hoped for was sitting on the bench @ the J Stadium as a coach for an opposing team. He had and still has no business coaching Juventus.

Aug 26, 2014
Don't be ridiculous. If your only criteria to keep a coach is the CL trophy, we would have a new coach every year for the past 25 years. Besides, if the season wouldn't have been much different with Allegri, don't you think that maybe it's not all the coach his fault?

The bare minimum is to make the quarter-finals, from there anything can happen. Sarri's future will then depend on whether Management believes next season can be any different than this one. For me, there has been no indication that we progressed as a team over the year so I'd give him the boot, but they may have more confidence in him.
I was talking specifically about Sarri saying he did a shit job this season and I expect our management not to give him a chance to coach Juve next season. In the highly unlikely scenario that we manage to win CL i say give him a shot next season, but that's not happening.

I agree with you it's not all the coaches fault but it's a big part this season, the reason i think Allegri wouldn't have made a big difference is that i believe we needed a change at the helm but Sarri wasn't the change we needed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It was probably one of the tools who are no longer here with us. Maybe that skinny fag with a Barca mancrush (Maher) or perhaps it was our very own former Juventino now turned Red Cunt and Twitter Whore Fag Melo.

- - - Updated - - -

yea as much as I want Sarri gone I am not going to hope we go out early.
You don't have to hope. It's inevitable. If we somehow scrape past Lyon, we're in for a rude awakening against City. I don't need to see us get humiliated to recognize that the turd nugget chain smoking ashtray smelling bus driver should GTFO!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Agree. The bare minimum should be quarter finals ,but if we go out against city at a high difference (5-1 4-1 6 2 6 0 etc ) he should be fired on the spot.
If he looses to Lyon he should be deported out of Turin while taking the walk of shame.

Oct 23, 2011
I was talking specifically about Sarri saying he did a shit job this season and I expect our management not to give him a chance to coach Juve next season. In the highly unlikely scenario that we manage to win CL i say give him a shot next season, but that's not happening.

I agree with you it's not all the coaches fault but it's a big part this season, the reason i think Allegri wouldn't have made a big difference is that i believe we needed a change at the helm but Sarri wasn't the change we needed.
gotcha! My misunderstanding :).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You mean like how 7 had quite a few more goals his first season with Sarri as opposed to last season? Almost an identical record this season as Napoli in Sarri’s first season. The only difference being sarri finished first this season as opposed to 2nd in 2015
And somehow we had less points and a worse goal differential than any of our 8 previous scudetti lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)