Maurizio Sarri (19 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Agnelli consults with the squad before his end of season review with Sarri.

There is absolutely no way these players are playing for Sarri. He’s so disconnected from everyone
He was sitting all alone in the stands like a lonely loser, a true peasant. It could also be because he's a heavy smoker, and that smoking is disgusting and anti-social.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How are you feeling about another season with mr. lung cancer?
Not too psyched, bro. I guess we’ll see how the remainder of CL goes to get a better idea of if he can modify his tactics to work with this team. Not gonna hold my breath though.

If we do keep him, I’ll hope Sarri has used this season to learn and grow and that Paratici sorts out the issues this side has and creates a squad that suits the chainsmoker better.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

He was sitting all alone in the stands like a lonely loser, a true peasant. It could also be because he's a heavy smoker, and that smoking is disgusting and anti-social.
One of the most disgusting imagines I’ve seen and one that epitomises Sarri at Juventus.

Instead of sitting on the bench (like every other manager in history ever) for the last game of the season and motivating his players. Some of which were making full debuts. He chooses to sit in the stands so he can have a cigarette...

Classless & clueless. He also went straight in the tunnel after we won against samp instead of celebrating with the players.

The board cannot be behind this guy privately. They just can’t. He is the antithesis of Juventus in every facet of his being

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
One of the most disgusting imagines I’ve seen and one that epitomises Sarri at Juventus.

Instead of sitting on the bench (like every other manager in history ever) for the last game of the season and motivating his players. Some of which were making full debuts. He chooses to sit in the stands so he can have a cigarette...

Classless & clueless. He also went straight in the tunnel after we won against samp instead of celebrating with the players.

The board cannot be behind this guy privately. They just can’t. He is the antithesis of Juventus in every facet of his being
hes suspended is he not?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I can count on one hand the “good performances” from this team in both the league and CL.

And most of those games where we looked good, it was never over 90 mins. And most games were decided by individual brilliance rather than brilliant team play.

This guy is not fit to lead a team and a supposed world class sporting organisation like ours. It’s embarrassing seeing him on the sidelines, chewing filters, dressed like a slob, picking his nose, and expecting the players to respect him or respond to his methods.

I genuinely fear the worst for us next season, with him in charge and the management behind him making the decisions. We have the look of a team in real decline...terrible coach, horrible transfer strategy, overpaid, unmotivated and poor players littered throughout the squad. Kind of reminds me of Inter and Milan just before the start of their declines.
Overpaid players already started since Marotta days, but we aren't getting better. We don't regenerate our players but some of it would be because we has Cristiano. Our goal is to increase our brand power and get Champions League.

Sarri is our biggest worry me for me. We regressed after pandemic restart while others improve. Our management keep asking for more time to implement his idea of attacking football. But Arteta in Arsenal, Pioli in Milan, Conte in Inter, and even Gattuso in Napoli looks improve after the restart. They also has same or less time than Sarri with us. Is Sarri's idea too complicated? It should be as simple as possible so it can be executed.

Our players also look worse and some blame should go to the manager. We should been able to beat Udinese and Cagliari with this players, while Roma also played some of their primavera last night. We rest Ronaldo, Dybala, De Ligt while they also rest Dzeko, Miki, Veretout, Pellegrini. We cant even hold our lead, last night Higuain scored and then we leak 3 goals

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Grazie Grande Mister. 43 goals conceded (3rd best defense) and 76 goals scored (5th best attack, 22 goals behind Atalanta). We lost 7 games (roughly 20% of all our games), and even lost our proud home record, losing to a Roma team that hadn't beaten us @ home in ages.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Grazie Grande Mister. 43 goals conceded (3rd best defense) and 76 goals scored (5th best attack, 22 goals behind Atalanta). We lost 7 games (roughly 20% of all our games), and even lost our proud home record, losing to a Roma team that hadn't beaten us @ home in ages.
Has it ever happened that 3rd best defense and 5th best attack won the league? Surely he must have broken some record. All in all, one more year of him at the bench is gonna be difficult to swallow. Surely it cant be as bad as this season, right?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Has it ever happened that 3rd best defense and 5th best attack won the league? Surely he must have broken some record. All in all, one more year of him at the bench is gonna be difficult to swallow. Surely it cant be as bad as this season, right?
If he stays, we're not winning the title next season. At least, that's my prediction. The signs of regression are evident to everyone but the board, apparently.

I don't think a team with the 3rd best defense and best attack has ever won the title before, but I could be wrong. Even that horrible Milan team of 98-99 had the 2nd best defense and 3rd best offense in Serie A that season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)