Maurizio Sarri (18 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is fine and all, but what happens if we loose to Lyon? Since this is a transitional year, will we lets this one slide?

Also, just for the record, i dont think i can take it if Real Madrid wins another CL. They have become in CL the Juventus of Seria A

I'd rather Madrid than City tbh. I can't stand those disgusting plastic clubs.

The way this women makes egg fried rice is how Sorri the bus driver has been coaching us

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Being a Juventus manager today is certainly not an easy job.
You need to win while playing entertaining football and conceding few goals.
Sarri clearly isn't the right man for the role, but I don't envy his position. He has to be perfect in order to be perceived as successful.
Max did an amazing job for his first 3-4 years, but the continuous chopping and changing for our squad for the sake of plusvalenza added to the fact that players start getting tired of the same manager after a while meant that his role had become untenable as well.
I don't see us magically winning the treble even with Pep or Zidane unless we restrengthen the team first.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Being a Juventus manager today is certainly not an easy job.
You need to win while playing entertaining football and conceding few goals.
Sarri clearly isn't the right man for the role, but I don't envy his position. He has to be perfect in order to be perceived as successful.
Max did an amazing job for his first 3-4 years, but the continuous chopping and changing for our squad for the sake of plusvalenza added to the fact that players start getting tired of the same manager after a while meant that his role had become untenable as well.
I don't see us magically winning the treble even with Pep or Zidane unless we restrengthen the team first.
Fuck Pep. Fraudiola is incredibly overrated, like that other shitcunt Moaninho. He hasn't done shit in Europe since leaving Barca. He spends a gazillion pounds on players every year, gets UEFA to bend over for his disgusting plastic club, and they still lose the title to Liverpool by a million points.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck Pep. Fraudiola is incredibly overrated, like that other shitcunt Moaninho. He hasn't done shit in Europe since leaving Barca. He spends a gazillion pounds on players every year, gets UEFA to bend over for his disgusting plastic club, and they still lose the title to Liverpool by a million points.
Who do you want?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You’re right.

We all know that the two best managers in the world are Klopp and Zizou :alen:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)