Maurizio Sarri (25 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
That is the thing that prevent top coaches come to us, this is traditional in Serie A
How can we becoming modern if we still run it traditionally. If we want next 10 years of success we need to revamp, especially in the midfield area and sideback
Try to lure Klopp for new projects with us, after Liverpool already win in UCL and League title this year, I think he might be open to new challenge
Except he want to continue his legacy in Liverpool and becoming Liverpool's SAF
Other name is Zidane, our ex player and know Juventus spirit, he won so much prestigious things as player and coach
For Zidane we need him to flop with RM so we can have a chance to get him

As for top coaches that already available, Pochettino. But I dont really think he will give us impact like 2 names above

From domestic, only Gasperini's team playing beautiful football recently. But with his systems, we probably will conceded much, but will get more goal and play more entertaining football. Gasp play with 3-4-2-1/ 3-4-1-2. He will probably best suited for Dybala, as Dybala will become our central players and everything build around him. Get Gosens for LM, Cuadrado at RM, both have great attack + defense ability. We only need 2 midfielders as starter (Arthur , Benta) and 1 #9 to complete the formation. For 3 at the back we already have MDL,Demiral and Bonucci, Chiellini. add Kumbula to that we will set in defense
For midfielder we only need another backup players, I suggest Zaniolo and Locatelli, as we dont need DM to fall back because defense duty already have 3 players in line and both sided midfielder will go back for defense and go up when we attack. As for that we will need sided midfielder backup (Alex Sandro +Gosens on the left and Cuadrado + Danilo on the right) , with them as players that will run the most, they need to rolling maybe 60/30 for every match

The last option we can just stick with Sarri, buy him the players that he needs and suit his characteristic.
And the bad thing is even if we get new players, there is no guaranteed the players will click instantly with our current players.
Under Sarri this season our attack become better/so-so with under Allegri, I prop him as he always try to find solution for Dybala
It is too bad Berna cannot step up and Costa while he is great there is some scare that he will broken, same case for Ramsey
Rabiot came with his 7 month not playing problem so he needed time to regain his form

Our defense is shaky, look unorganized giving space for other teams to build up their play
Injuries for both Chiellini and Demiral are one of the factor to that, but beside that Sarri is at fault too because I don't think he has defensive tactic whatsoever
His system rely on possession and when it lost, press to get back the possession.

That is why he need midfield with high success pass rate (not just success in easy pass, but can do killer pass too)
If the midfielder is only success in easy pass (backpass, slow free pass) we can only see possession football without end product
We only have Pjanic for that kind of pass, but Pjanic not really good defensively and he look out of energy

Sarri can get Dybala back in form (at least he play better than Allegri last season) and broke the myth that Dybala cannot play with CR7 (I dont believe such myth). But Sarri's is not enough for clubs in our calibre, as he does not brought us to the next level because our level is already high
His experience with Napoli is different, because Napoli can still see progress (they have more space to improve)

I think european should make some All Star games, pick 2 best coach of the season, and open line voting for 50 best players of the season. Let each coach to draft pick their players of choice from that 50 names to make 25 players each. This can be great spectacle every year (something like NBA all stars). At least with this game, maybe we can see CR7 and Messi play in 1 team

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think european should make some All Star games, pick 2 best coach of the season, and open line voting for 50 best players of the season. Let each coach to draft pick their players of choice from that 50 names to make 25 players each. This can be great spectacle every year (something like NBA all stars). At least with this game, maybe we can see CR7 and Messi play in 1 team
WTF is this shit?! Absolutely not. Players already play enough games as it is - no need to add another meaningless glorified friendly. Organizing such a game would also be a logistical nightmare - totally pointless in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)