Maurizio Sarri (64 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I prefer a coach who sticks to his ideas. I didn't like Juve's Allegri's in last season but his stuck to his ideas too. So does Pep or Klopp.
That could potentially be a problem when you have a clueless coach who has no idea, and when his Plan A doesn't work, he doesn't do shit about it - Stubborn 60 year old sterile chain smoking cancerous mule.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt and he still has time to turn this around but I'm not very hopeful.

The team has not improved at all and we do not even have a defined starting XI.

It doesn't help that the midfield is shit tho. I still believe we should be doing better.
Cry cry cry

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of us saw this back in June/July. It only took Tootsie and Goldilocks more than half a season to realize the obvious. God bless their pure hearts and wonderful minds, the truly special people that they are :touched: :heart:
Did Tici and Swayze realise it yet? I don't think so, just the other day Nedved believed

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Could it be last season EL final 4-1 Chelsea's win against a spineless Arsenal flattered Agnelli, leading to our current situation? Italian coach: checked. Entertaining football: checked. Coach with trophy in his CV: checked. Pep didn't come: checked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)