Maurizio Sarri (17 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Of course it was, I've always said players are waaay more important than coaches, it's what they do in the pitch that really matters. Coaches give instructions but players can choose to follow them or not. Players were performing like shit under Allegri too so I never blamed him for everything. But IMO he hit a brickwall and couldn't do anything for the squad anymore so he had to go.

Sarri is basically the same shit now. If he has trained and instructed them to play a certain way, well it ain't fucking working and they aren't listening. But the truth is we could name SEVERAL of those players who again have been under performing for multiple seasons under different coaches. Can't just be the coach's fault. They have to take the blame as well.
Isn't duty of the coach to get the best out of the players or adapt to the characteristics of his players

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
is it his fault dybala and cuadrado and pajnic can't string 3 forward passes?

cmon. the players also need to man up. bunch of soyboys
Oh yes. Dybala and Cuadrado. What are they going to do with that incompetent midfield behind them?

Dybala? The same Dybala who was probably the only one, along with Ramsey, trying to salvage something at the end.

Cuadrado? The same Cuadrado who ran his ass off all game, got into dangerous positions, but our crippled, lazy, lethargic midfield oafs couldn't find him with a decent or telling pass.

Go to sleep Loin.

Back to tires for you - stick to what you know, and stop embarrassing yourself Bro.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Of course it was, I've always said players are waaay more important than coaches, it's what they do in the pitch that really matters. Coaches give instructions but players can choose to follow them or not. Players were performing like shit under Allegri too so I never blamed him for everything. But IMO he hit a brickwall and couldn't do anything for the squad anymore so he had to go.

Sarri is basically the same shit now. If he has trained and instructed them to play a certain way, well it ain't fucking working and they aren't listening. But the truth is we could name SEVERAL of those players who again have been under performing for multiple seasons under different coaches. Can't just be the coach's fault. They have to take the blame as well.
see, i'm one of pjanic's biggest fans here, but i have no difficulties of admitting that pjanic doesn't deserve to start for juventus lately. it's not hard to see, he's been a liability for months. now, neither of us gets paid 3m for this easy observation, yet sarri keeps playing him. same goes for the shitload of sideways passes, the lack of compactness, the huge distance between midfield and attackers... speaking of which, did you see napoli yesterday evening? they were so compact until they got tired that sometimes all of their players were within 10 metres, and there was no way barcelona could get behind their defense. is it hard to do? no, any decent italian team should be able to do it with ease. how many goals did we concede after crosses near to either of our goal posts? etc...

sarri made his own bed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Isn't duty of the coach to get the best out of the players or adapt to the characteristics of his players

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This loser has infected the players with his emasculated Jabroni Juice mentality.

We're not equipped to compete financially. There are 10-12 other teams who harbor ambitions of winning this competition (I'm sure Lyon are one of them).

Such a disgusting defeatist detritus infesting our club with his disgraceful attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

No shot on target today. How many touches did Pjanic get?
He made about 77 sideways passes. They were all sublime.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This loser has infected the players with his emasculated Jabroni Juice mentality.

We're not equipped to compete financially. There are 10-12 other teams who harbor ambitions of winning this competition (I'm sure Lyon are one of them).

Such a disgusting defeatist detritus infesting our club with his disgraceful attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

He made about 77 sideways passes. They were all sublime.
3 year project with no obligation to win trophies

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
see, i'm one of pjanic's biggest fans here, but i have no difficulties of admitting that pjanic doesn't deserve to start for juventus lately. it's not hard to see, he's been a liability for months. now, neither of us gets paid 3m for this easy observation, yet sarri keeps playing him. same goes for the shitload of sideways passes, the lack of compactness, the huge distance between midfield and attackers... speaking of which, did you see napoli yesterday evening? they were so compact until they got tired that sometimes all of their players were within 10 metres, and there was no way barcelona could get behind their defense. is it hard to do? no, any decent italian team should be able to do it with ease. how many goals did we concede after crosses near to either of our goal posts? etc...

sarri made his own bed.

Oh but I don’t disagree with your point. He’s got to take the blame too. Apparently he’s stubborn, not the most creative of coaches and really doesn’t strike me as a great motivator. Also he talks a lot of shit and should just shut his mouth at times.

But I’m also pissed at the lazy ass players who can’t perform to save their lives. We have a bad combination right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)