Maurizio Sarri (241 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
he was an icon in Naples and hated in Turin and he threw this all in dumpster in order to be hated in Naples and hated even more in Turin :rofl:

honest palladin

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We simply can't blame a coach for everything, he;s just partially to blame.
who's doing it? just look at some players' threads or the live thread: pjanic, rabiot, cuadrado, bonucci, sandro, danilo, etc... lapa even managed to put a "for sale" sticker on ronaldo's forehead :baus:

but as the coach is responsible for the squad's mental, physical and tactical preparation, it's inevitable to blame sarri above all for this shit. no grinta, no determination, no clear attacking gameplan, no cohesion, no team spirit, just a bunch of overpaid mercenaries with zero ties to the club. it ain't over till it's over, but this season increasingly looks like one to be written down completely. this team looks very far from a scudetto winning squad lately. winning the cl? yeah, right.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One of two players have a bad game, fine blame the players. Even 3-5 players, fine blame them.

When the whole team is poor and we have no shots on target, no plan, no shape. That's on the coach.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't know why with players like Dybala, Ronaldo, Higuain, Ramsey, Pjanic etc etc we cannot create 1 decent scoring opportunity on goal.

For the last 10-15min we had Bernardeschi, Ramsey, Ronaldo, Dybala and Higuain on the field - 5 attacking players and we could hardly create any proper chances.

Its so weird. I know I have been going on about a lack of movement. But this is insane.

Allegri's football was stale but we always created more chances than what we conceded.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Was not your tune last year :p
Of course it was, I've always said players are waaay more important than coaches, it's what they do in the pitch that really matters. Coaches give instructions but players can choose to follow them or not. Players were performing like shit under Allegri too so I never blamed him for everything. But IMO he hit a brickwall and couldn't do anything for the squad anymore so he had to go.

Sarri is basically the same shit now. If he has trained and instructed them to play a certain way, well it ain't fucking working and they aren't listening. But the truth is we could name SEVERAL of those players who again have been under performing for multiple seasons under different coaches. Can't just be the coach's fault. They have to take the blame as well.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't know why with players like Dybala, Ronaldo, Higuain, Ramsey, Pjanic etc etc we cannot create 1 decent scoring opportunity on goal.

For the last 10-15min we had Bernardeschi, Ramsey, Ronaldo, Dybala and Higuain on the field - 5 attacking players and we could hardly create any proper chances.

Its so weird. I know I have been going on about a lack of movement. But this is insane.

Allegri's football was stale but we always created more chances than what we conceded.
Because Allegri had a plan and a shape to the team.

How many times during the match did you see us on the edge of the area waiting for the overlapping run down the side only for it not too arrive? Far too many. We do absolutely nothing to stretch teams, making it easy to defend against. All the opposition need to do is put some bodies in the box. They don't need to worry about the area between the side of the box and the touchline.

It has been like this all season. The Napoli and Verona games were prime examples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)