Maurizio Sarri (35 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sarri is not the problem. If anything he's a blessing in disguise. He was never a Juve-level coach and with that he's exposing both himself and this hugely flawed team, construction and character of these players.

I'm disgusted and don't want anyone bar maximum 5 players on this team anymore. Disgraceful.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If it ends 1-0 then it's nothing to worry about going home for the 2nd leg. There is far worse to complain about if it were 0-2+ headed home imo

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
If it ends 1-0 then it's nothing to worry about going home for the 2nd leg. There is far worse to complain about if it were 0-2+ headed home imo
It's not the scoreline. I'd have less of a problem if it was 0-1 and we looked like we knew what the fuck we were doing. We are clueless in attack. No ideas, no vision, no movement. It's embarrassing.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm obviously unhappy with this guy but man some of those player have been performing like shit for a long ass time.

We simply can't blame a coach for everything, he;s just partially to blame. We fucking suck as a collective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)