Maurizio Sarri (232 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“...I feel frankly even more responsibility in Italy to achieve every result. You all seem to pretend it’s not happening because it suits your various narratives, but there are clubs out there with significantly more capabilities than Juventus. We are in a group of around 10-12 who can dream of winning the CL.

“A dream is not to be underestimated. If you chase a dream and achieve it, that is ecstasy, whereas if you don’t achieve it, it was still a wonderful journey.

@JCK
meh I don't see this as near as inflammatory as many of his previous comments.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
“...I feel frankly even more responsibility in Italy to achieve every result. You all seem to pretend it’s not happening because it suits your various narratives, but there are clubs out there with significantly more capabilities than Juventus. We are in a group of around 10-12 who can dream of winning the CL.

“A dream is not to be underestimated. If you chase a dream and achieve it, that is ecstasy, whereas if you don’t achieve it, it was still a wonderful journey.

@JCK
Kovac = Sarri totally confirmed now

They both says the most idiotic things

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Kovac = Sarri totally confirmed now

They both says the most idiotic things
It might be to take pressure off us. But with Sarri you can't be sure bc he said similar things before.

But either way, I like it. Got tired tired of all the CL talk from the media. How much we need to win it, how we're one of the favorites (or THE fav before 2017 final smh), and they keep bringing up how we lost previous finals when we reach a final.

All that creates a lot of pressure, and it needs to be toned down.

At least this season the media is focused on Serial A too.

- - - Updated - - -

This clown thinks there are 10-12 teams with squads at the level of ours. :lol:
About that with some with significantly more capabilities, he meant financially, Sir Isaac.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are hilarious.
So hilarious that even the horde of CR7 fans saw their posts and was like hell nah, I'm staying out.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Let's be honest, no matter what he says it will be seen as the worst thing ever to people who hate him here.

And vice-versa to those who rate him more than Allegri.

No such thing as middle ground on tuz.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
"good coach" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He's the biggest fraud you'll find along with Sarri. Both might be fine for smaller clubs but doesn't have what it takes to manage the big ones
Kovac didn't win you fewer titles than your beloved Poop, his quota of titles per season is probably even better than Poop's

Sarri hasn't won anything ever before joining a serial winner, and now he is about to turn the serial winner into a loser.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If he said a group of 8 you could argue

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico
Man City
Liverpool
Bayern Munich
PSG
Juve

10-12 is over the top, but the fake outrage is predictable yet pathetic.
Meh, just add Atalanta, Napoli, Borussia & Tottenham and you've got 12 teams :D

Although I definitely do agree that there's no reason to bitch about these statements.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Kovac didn't win you fewer titles than your beloved Poop, his quota of titles per season is probably even better than Poop's

Sarri hasn't won anything ever before joining a serial winner, and now he is about to turn the serial winner into a loser.
Kovac' titles at Bayern came at the biggest luck I ever seen, the same when he won the DFB pokal with Frankfurt. I don't love Pep btw, couldn't care less about him and what he does

Fraudac turned Bayern into shit and the players was totally unmotivated, so many bad results against minnows with him at the helm

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It might be to take pressure off us. But with Sarri you can't be sure bc he said similar things before.

But either way, I like it. Got tired tired of all the CL talk from the media. How much we need to win it, how we're one of the favorites (or THE fav before 2017 final smh), and they keep bringing up how we lost previous finals when we reach a final.

All that creates a lot of pressure, and it needs to be toned down.

At least this season the media is focused on Serial A too.

- - - Updated - - -

About that with some with significantly more capabilities, he meant financially, Sir Isaac.

- - - Updated - - -

So hilarious that even the horde of CR7 fans saw their posts and was like hell nah, I'm staying out.
Yes, it is certain he meant that there are 10-12 teams who can dream of winning “financial” CL title. :baus:

This must be similar trophy to all those scudetti of honesty he won at Napoli for ADL. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)