Maurizio Sarri (71 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's clear as day we changed everything after the dinner lol. Either it was the president or the players, or maybe both. The high pressing is gone. It's almost the exact same as last year. Two banks of four and a medium block.

But Sarri is playing Dybala as the #9, which I do like. :shifty: :tuttosport:
so basically...new direction/ sarriventus has officially failed and now we are teaching him to coach rather then the opposite?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
so basically...new direction/ sarriventus has officially failed and now we are teaching him to coach rather then the opposite?
Well, that's one way to look at it lol.

There are still lots of his ideas left though, mainly the defensive line is the same (zonal), it's just deeper. In possession, it looks the same. Cuadrado is a bit more aggressive to get in behind so that's a new addition (probably just because that's Cuadrado's DNA).

But he's using Dybala differently than any coach has used him, so that's probably Sarri's idea.

To be honest, I don't find his "lack of adaptability" to be a valid criticism this year as he is clearly churning through ideas. We must be on Plan C or D at this point.

But this is also the second consecutive manager that is using a different lineup every match, it seems. :fab::fab2:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“...I feel frankly even more responsibility in Italy to achieve every result. You all seem to pretend it’s not happening because it suits your various narratives, but there are clubs out there with significantly more capabilities than Juventus. We are in a group of around 10-12 who can dream of winning the CL.

“A dream is not to be underestimated.
If you chase a dream and achieve it, that is ecstasy, whereas if you don’t achieve it, it was still a wonderful journey.

@JCK

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
“...I feel frankly even more responsibility in Italy to achieve every result. You all seem to pretend it’s not happening because it suits your various narratives, but there are clubs out there with significantly more capabilities than Juventus. We are in a group of around 10-12 who can dream of winning the CL.

“A dream is not to be underestimated. If you chase a dream and achieve it, that is ecstasy, whereas if you don’t achieve it, it was still a wonderful journey.

@JCK
piece of...........

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

“A dream is not to be underestimated. If you chase a dream and achieve it, that is ecstasy, whereas if you don’t achieve it, it was still a wonderful journey.

@JCK
This clown thinks there are 10-12 teams with squads at the level of ours. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)