Maurizio Sarri (80 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
To sack Allegri for Sarri was the dumbest decision the club has ever made.
I dont know if it was the worst ever but it surely wasnt a wise one..
If you want to build a team in a different style you take another winner and not a "Im happy with second" kind of coach...

I do support the sack though as we needed a change - The problem was who we replaced him with...

Now the re-instating thing could get the players enthusiasm that was lost in Allegri`s final year...

Lets hope it happens so we can all celebrate like crazy!

- - - Updated - - -

He is still under contract which means he never left . He just took a vacation.
Of course he would probably ask for guarantees and a squad overhaul just like it was reported last season.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Give him whatever is needed - If it works good if not - We could fire him again (its not moral but it is business and sometimes you have to do this..)
Anyway I hope he comes back and re-instate our good style of 2015 or 2017 (while winning it this time...)

Getting him before our CL exit means we might be contenders..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didnt think you were wrong at the time but I did say lets wait and see as he is already here..
Now we can say he is here and he sucks.. I just hope that in a few days we would say He WAS here and he sucked..
Sarri can still be evaluated by the end of the season and still prove many of us wrong. The way it is going though indicates otherwise.

What I meant in that post was the board and Agnelli being not interested in the club in particular leaving the decisions to two clowns. This is becoming more and more obvious at the moment.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

- pjanic 3 (serie a)
- ramsey 1+1 (serie a + cl)
- matuidi 1 (cl)
- berna 1 (cl)
- bentancur 1 (coppa)

besides bentancur's 6 assists, that stat looks terrible too.
What a terrible stat.
Only 4 Goals from MF in Serie A
Its either because of Sarri's system or the players need to step up

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pochettino ? But I an not convinced by him yet...

If we bring back Allegri there will be a revolution in the squad
Pochettino might be a good fit. He's not rigid as Sarri and is generally able to squeeze everything out of his players. But he'd be riskier than Inzaghi for sure.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a terrible stat.
Only 4 Goals from MF in Serie A
Its either because of Sarri's system or the players need to step up
last year our mids scored 13 goals in the league (can 4, matuidi 3, pjanic, khedira and bentancur 2-2)
it was 17 before (khedira 9!!!, pjanic 5, blaise 3) and in '16/17 (pjanic 8, sami 5, marchisio 2, lemina and hernanes 1-1)

it's both the system and the players. pjanic was doing fine until the last international break, but has been a shadow of himself since, and bad news is that he clearly looks slow, tired and disinterested. matuidi's 3 goals never mattered too much, i don't expect him to score more this year. in that regard, we're clearly missing khedira and bentancur wasn't really able to fill in for him, at least not in goals (those 6 assists are more than expected). ramsey is a disappointment, so is bernardeschi. as for ramsey, i expected a lot more from a player who was able to reach 10 goals and 8 assists a couple of years ago. 2 goals and 0 assists (of which he "stole" one goal from cr when he slightly touched that shot which was going in anyway) is really unacceptable. berna's season (and probably juve career) is down the drain already, a sudden resurrection from him would be unexpected.

but above all, the team is missing an attacking gameplan, which is fucking ridiculous with a supposedly attacking coach in charge. mostly individual efforts carried us so far, so i don't expect this to change too much until the end of season. let's hope ronaldo remains in beast mode.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He is still under contract which means he never left . He just took a vacation.
Of course he would probably ask for guarantees and a squad overhaul just like it was reported last season.

This is what should have been done last season. Allegri saw the issues in the squad that are obviously still apparent. It wasn't allegri that was the issue it was the players we had and the ones that were brought in. I mean case in point we get Ramsey and we're selling him this summer

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Could Juventus recall Allegri?

Football Italia

There are growing murmurs in the Italian media that Juventus could sack Maurizio Sarri and recall Max Allegri, who is still under contract.
The Bianconeri fumbled a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 at Hellas Verona on Saturday, their third Serie A defeat of the season after Lazio and Napoli.
It allowed Inter to catch them at the top of the table, with Lazio sitting only one point behind.

Sarri was brought in to give the already dominant Juventus a more attractive playing style, which they hoped would also serve them well in the Champions League.
However, not only have the results been worse than Allegri, there is very little sign of Sarri’s trademark quick passing style either.
According to La Repubblica, there is a group within the Juve ranks calling for Allegri to be brought back, with President Andrea Agnelli himself not entirely convinced by Sarri.
Allegri is still under contract, as he was fired in June despite winning five consecutive Serie A titles.
He had been repeatedly linked with roles at Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, but wanted to take a year off.
MAxxxxxxxxxxx

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Speaking after the game, the manager admitted: 'I hope the old men in the dressing room can help me.

'The boys train in the right way, but in the game they do not reveal all their technical potential, they are blocked. I hope someone helps me.'

There is a belief, though, that Sarri's decision to say that on television would not have helped him in the eyes of Andrea Agnelli. To a degree, it was an admission that he is not able to solve their problems alone.

This is, though, just the crescendo of a long run that has seen Juventus struggle for real consistency under Sarri. To have lost three by this stage of the season is unusual for a club of their size.

Did he said this or is this just some daily mail crap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)