Maurizio Sarri (67 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he guys can someone analyze his daughter and see if she is a better human being compared to allegri's daughter? that we we know who is better father (dont' worry post ironic we know it's allgeri so use that as part of your reasoning that sarri should be fired)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
he guys can someone analyze his daughter and see if she is a better human being compared to allegri's daughter? that we we know who is better father (dont' worry post ironic we know it's allgeri so use that as part of your reasoning that sarri should be fired)
I haven't once said Sarri should be sacked, retard. And if he wins the scudetto this year and we have a decent showing in CL I don't think he should be.

But keep grasping at straws, clown.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
and that why we should analyze every single thing he does, and how terrible it is and why we suck and are doomed because of it. for example did anyone analyze his car? is his car a premium fully loaded jeep model? or is it a base model? it it better than allegri's car? see if allegri was here he would save us money by driving a base model.

this forum is a joke.
surely he has sent in enough packs to receive a marlboro truck by now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't think it works like this, princess.

When a Juventus coach states he is happy to lose to Napoli, talks about retiring 6 months into his Juve stint, complains that we don't get enough penalties, etc... he deserves criticism...
he talked abuout retiring at end of his three years contract.

please explain to me how that is something to be used against him.

in fact, please explain to me why it's shameful that anyone, let alone a 61 year old should talk about retiringwhen he's 64/65. is age shaming now your thing?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Impossibru!

I believed we were in relegation zone or sumthing. Look at our g@als ffs!!
Less points, less goals scored, more conceded... butttttttttt we've improved. I swear it.

- - - Updated - - -

he talked abuout retiring at end of his three years contract.

please explain to me how that is something to be used against him.

in fact, please explain to me why it's shameful that anyone, let alone a 61 year old should talk about retiringwhen he's 64/65. is age shaming now your thing?
Where did I say it's shameful, muppet? Stop making things up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
im curious? who is keeping track of our xpoints per game and comparing to allegri?
That's the job of @Nedved96 . He's been slacking though.

- - - Updated - - -

good job, bud. keep them insults coming. that sure proves your point :LOL:
Whereas your "BREAKING NEWS" - Sarri talks about the weather, Sarri wears glasses, let's compare Sarri's car and daughter to Allegri's car and daughter - posts sure prove your point. :baus:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@lgorTudor

Did you see his comments before this game. I just noticed them. Very motivated and inspiring.

Ahead of leading the Bianconeri against his former team Napoli on Sunday, Sarri said, per Football Italia: "After this experience, I could even retire. We’ll see how much energy I have left by the end of it."

However, while he sounded cold on the idea of carrying on beyond his stint in Turin, Sarri did leave the door open for another job: "Pressure is not really an issue, it's about what someone expects from themselves. If you focus on the circus, then you're done for. I don't know how I'll feel when my contract expires in two years. I might even continue and it'd be a bad idea."

We just hired this guy and he's already talking about retiring when he's done his contract here. :lol2:

yeah why bring up these comments if you didn't want to make fun/shame him.

why call it inspiring and motivating than laugh at something very logical?

a a human being, your lack of empathy is shocking.
and your hard on for afghan_juventus causing multiple derailing of threads is even more proof of your massive ego ans narccism

but go ahead. call me retard. that's going to help you win internet points to feed your ego bud :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

That's the job of @Nedved96 . He's been slacking though.

- - - Updated - - -

Whereas your "BREAKING NEWS" - Sarri talks about the weather, Sarri wears glasses, let's compare Sarri's car and daughter to Allegri's car and daughter - posts sure prove your point. :baus:
it did. it got you so worked up you felt the need to insult me.

keep it coming, bud.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

and your hard on for afghan_juventus causing multiple derailing of threads is even more proof of your massive ego ans narccism

but go ahead. call me retard. that's going to help you win internet points to feed your ego bud :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

keep it coming, bud.
Awww. You're so adorable.

Of course I was laughing at it. It's funny and rather ridiculous to be talking about retirement six months into the biggest job of your career. Maybe he should focus on doing his job instead of pondering his future retirement and professing his happiness to help Napoli out by losing to them.

Nice armchair psychology, though. Much appreciated. Personal insults? Yeah, because going on about my perceived lack of empathy, narcissism, and massive ego, isn't an ad hom at all. Seems you got all worked up too. :baus:

Not to mention, people were actually discussing Sarri and his own comments in this thread. Which is the purpose of this thread. But you got all butthurt by it and derailed the the thread with your BREAKING NEWS nonsense. Maybe take some of your own advice.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lion trolling you so hard... cant believe you went for the ride :p

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

keep it coming, bud.
:lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
and that why we should analyze every single thing he does, and how terrible it is and why we suck and are doomed because of it. for example did anyone analyze his car? is his car a premium fully loaded jeep model? or is it a base model? it it better than allegri's car? see if allegri was here he would save us money by driving a base model.

this forum is a joke.
Why do you come here if the place is a joke?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)