Maurizio Sarri (26 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It is pretty obvious he will be sacked if we don't win the league especially if someone like Pep becomes available over the summer.

Conte has built a good Inter team but it is also obvious their depth is too poor to compete with us. Look at some of the scraps they fielded tonight.

Them crashing out means they're going to put all their eggs into the Scudetto basket now.

So Sarri is under even more pressure now.
If Guardiola is available next season (and we have a chance to get him) Sarri will be gone.

There is a reason we only gave him a two year deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Goalie
Demiral Bonucci De Ligt
Cuadrado Pjanic Bentancur Sandro
Dybala
Higuain ronaldo

I think this could be our best 11. Come on Sarri three at the back could be nice.
I would swap bentancur with Matuidi. If you are playing that front three then plenty of manic running will be necessary to accomadate for them and matuidi's lack of ability will be less of an issue

- - - Updated - - -

World Class player Paulo Dybala saves Eurosarri from embarrassment again
fixed that for ya

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I still hates our 4-3-1-2 with Berna in the middle cuz rivals just throw a lot of guys for the middle and that's it, we don't have the skills to play fast passes in short space with Berna there so it's quite frustrating

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game and I hope we continue over the weekend. Otherwise this wont mean much. Berna sucks wherever you place him, our midfield is mediocre and they cant push forward even if their lives depended on it, making our attack look isolated. So let them stay back and protect trio of CR, Dybala and Higuain...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I hope Mr Sarri took this in his little notepad

1. Stop playing the 4-3-0-2 formation
2. Stop playing Benardeschi as trequartista
3. Use Demiral more
4. Ronaldo-Higuain-Dybala does work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)