Maurizio Sarri (51 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sarri is a revolutionary coach

When most people here “impact sub”, they think of a player coming on and making a difference.

When Sarri hears impact sub, he thinks of a player coming off and making a difference.

We improve massively every time Bernardeschi gets subbed off. The opponent doesn’t know what hit them.

Next level coaching

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Goalie
Demiral Bonucci De Ligt
Cuadrado Pjanic Bentancur Sandro
Dybala
Higuain ronaldo

I think this could be our best 11. Come on Sarri three at the back could be nice.
I like this too ...but isn't 3 5 2 bad for CL ?

and how much time our team needs to gel and work well with this formation ...

Mar 10, 2009
Sarri is a revolutionary coach

When most people here “impact sub”, they think of a player coming on and making a difference.

When Sarri hears impact sub, he thinks of a player coming off and making a difference.

We improve massively every time Bernardeschi gets subbed off. The opponent doesn’t know what hit them.

Next level coaching

LOL!

This is the funniest thing I've read on here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is Bentancur fit?

Could go with:

E. Can - Rabiot - Matuidi
-------------Dybala
--------Higgy - Ronny
yea seems the way to go, play Dybala at CAM and stack the midfield with physical players to make up for it.

higuain can do some pressing too or we can abandon the high line and counter attack which seems more suitable to a 4-3-1-2 anyway

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is Bentancur fit?

Could go with:

E. Can - Rabiot - Matuidi
-------------Dybala
--------Higgy - Ronny
i read somewhere today that he might recover. can't find the source right now.

midfield would be a mess without both pjanic and bentancur. rabiot with his slow and error-prone passing game :shifty: not that any other option is considerably better though

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
that's a terrible idea, buddy. inda should never win anything besides a serie c relegation playoff.
Sure but for the sake of the argument if those were the options, would you refuse it? Id take CL win and wouldnt care who wins Serie A this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)