Maurizio Sarri (75 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Honestly I think we miss Pogba more than Vidal. This midfield really lacking someone who can carry the ball forward and getting past 2-3 players. Often times we'll just passing around between midfield and defence to open up the space but this makes us really predictable and easy to shutdown

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
The only issue I have with him is the fact that we are playing high defense, zonal marking and doing shit. We conceded many goals because of this, and its been few months by now and with no real improvements. If something doesnt change in the next month that will confirm my doubts that he has no clue how to fix this problem

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
People just thinking I want Sarri sacked because of this game lmao

This team has been getting worse all season long. And I assure you this won’t be the last loss in the league this season.

He has no idea. No idea how to manage a squad like ours, no experience in winning under pressure, no idea how to set-up a team, everything is rotten with his management of this team.

I’m calling it right now. Inter will win the title. Conte won’t let up now. He knows we are rattled.

There is only one solution. Sack this clown and bring Allegri back.
Allegri won’t come back even if Agnelli promised to blow him.
Get Poch asap.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The only issue I have with him is the fact that we are playing high defense, zonal marking and doing shit. We conceded many goals because of this, and its been few months by now and with no real improvements. If something doesnt change in the next month that will confirm my doubts that he has no clue how to fix this problem
No improvements? It's the opposite, we are getting worse each week.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People just thinking I want Sarri sacked because of this game lmao

This team has been getting worse all season long. And I assure you this won’t be the last loss in the league this season.

He has no idea. No idea how to manage a squad like ours, no experience in winning under pressure, no idea how to set-up a team, everything is rotten with his management of this team.

I’m calling it right now. Inter will win the title. Conte won’t let up now. He knows we are rattled.

There is only one solution. Sack this clown and bring Allegri back.
:agree:

The best teams win titles. Conte has got Inter as a well oiled machine playing as a team (as many predicted). As a team we are well off the pace of Inter. Sure we can win one off games but you need to be consistent and a functioning team to pick up wins each week. This is something we aren't capable of and something Sarri has never been capable of.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm trying not to bash him. I said my peace about him in the summer and at the start of the season, but the results have been coming in, we played some nice games against stronger opposition like Napoli, Atletico, Inter, we were undefeated in all comps until now... and this Lazio team is a very good one, with players who have been playing together a long time, under the same coach's system, and in fantastic form right now... so this specific loss isn't the end of the world. There are certainly worrying signs, and he needs to fix our sloppiness on the pitch, but he deserves some patience right now... I think the next 4 rounds and supercoppa will tell us a lot about the direction of this team. Sampdoria and Roma away, Cagliari and Udinese home, and Lazio in the supercoppa. Some good tests in there. And we're actually in need of results so there should not be cruise control. Fingers crossed.
This loss has been long time coming though. And unlike Max's team when we could grind out results week in week out playing like shit, it looks impossible with this team. I think we'll end up dropping a few more points in the next four rounds and see the 'Inter played before us' excuses coming out. I wish I had your optimism :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Only reason why hes still got my vote despite the fuck ups and extremely lucky escapes was because of CL qualification so early and even then I'm not convinced. He'd have to serially fuck up heavy in the league we should call to sack him. Otherwise we just have to hold tight, it's a long ride we gonna have to continue to suffer. We need to start to play for fun, fuck the position, I just want Sarri to relax the fuck up and the team need to go back to enjoying themselves as they look lethargic and can't think or move fast enough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Wont blame him for the loss. Our best player in the first half came off injured, and Cuadrado got a deserved red.

My only issue was him putting Can on instead of Rabiot, but even he got better as the game went down.

Is Sarri the best coach for us? Probably not. But that doesn’t call for a meltdown after a defeat against a very good team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait for the sampdoria and Roma matches. After those we aren't even going to give a fu*k.
With some luck we are going to even beat Udine next week.
This hack has made me very pessimistic about our future.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
This season is still salvageable. The main problem is our midfield and not Sarri. We have to invest this January transfer, its as simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)