Maurizio Sarri (109 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Comfortably the worst Juventus team we have had in the past 8 years at a time where we have the most money invested in the squad.

The team is covered in the stale stench of Sarri's cigarette smoke. We are absolutely clueless. 1-0 up and near half time, all we need to do is control possession and slow things down. Instead we play at full speed and give away possession cheaply. We play zonal marking with a centre-back who can't read or jump for headers and a system that is all down the middle so nobody out wide to stop crosses.

We aren't winning anything this season and Agnelli, Nedved, Paratici and Sarri are responsible.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People just thinking I want Sarri sacked because of this game lmao

This team has been getting worse all season long. And I assure you this won’t be the last loss in the league this season.

He has no idea. No idea how to manage a squad like ours, no experience in winning under pressure, no idea how to set-up a team, everything is rotten with his management of this team.

I’m calling it right now. Inter will win the title. Conte won’t let up now. He knows we are rattled.

There is only one solution. Sack this clown and bring Allegri back.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Without Costa we already lost the Supercoppa, mark my words.

This guy insists on 4312 and he doesn't have a clue or players to use it right.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Except that this is the culmination of everything that has been happening for at least the past month. Even you have to admit that, man.

Will January reinforcements even matter at this point?
Of course I admit that. I am firmly in #TeamAllegri. We've been poor for awhile, and it's hard to say if it will improve.

But we've always had poor stretches around December. Remember the embarrassing 3-1 loss to Genoa in 16-17 before our near treble?

We're still topping our CL group, and on pace for 90 pts in the league. Some patience is fair. I think we'll learn a lot about this team over the next few weeks before the season's midpoint. Away games at Sampdoria and Roma, and a home game against a strong Cagliari in the next 4 rounds.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course I admit that. I am firmly in #TeamAllegri. We've been poor for awhile, and it's hard to say if it will improve.

But we've always had poor stretches around December. Remember the embarrassing 3-1 loss to Genoa in 16-17 before our near treble?

We're still topping our CL group, and on pace for 90 pts in the league. Some patience is fair. I think we'll learn a lot about this team over the next few weeks before the season's midpoint. Away games at Sampdoria and Roma, and a home game against a strong Cagliari in the next 4 rounds.

here is my issue. This team, 3 months into a new system, appears to be playing worse than when we started the season. That just doesn't add up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)