Maurizio Sarri (45 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
People said Allegri was saved by individual brilliance. If it wasn’t for individual brilliance and the team we would have drawed half of the games we won. What a shitty coach. Everything us critics said has become reality.

We were struggling at home against a 10 man Genoa that lost 5-1 to Parma. A game where a mediocre Danish attacker scored a hattrick.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Last season under Allegri our attacking play was terrible, this season it is inexistent.

3 games in a row that we have been dog shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People said Allegri was saved by individual brilliance. If it wasn’t for individual brilliance and the team we would have drawed half of the games we won. What a shitty coach. Everything us critics said has become reality.

We were struggling at home against a 10 man Genoa that lost 5-1 to Parma. A game where a mediocre Danish attacker scored a hattrick.
Genoa had the worst defence in Serie A by several goals coming into this match. 21 conceded in 9. Somehow we had to score a fluke Bonucci goal, and get a last second prayer of a penalty from the GOAT, to eke out a win, against a team that had 10 men for 35 minutes.

Our tactics were take long range pot-shots from outside the box and hope one sneaks in. Just garbage.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
28 out of 30 points. That matches the best season start Juve ever had under Allegri.

But I am not just blinded by numbers. We lack width in our attacking play, and this can only be solved if Costa stays fit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
28 out of 30 points. That matches the best season start Juve ever had under Allegri.

But I am not just blinded by numbers. We lack width in our attacking play, and this can only be solved if Costa stays fit.
You're blinded by imaginary numbers. :lol:

26 points out of 30. And we had a better start just a season ago. Try harder next time. Cringe.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hate scrutinizing wins and its all that matters but fml we look utterly clueless out there. And adopting period is long over, by now (its fucking November), we should be firing on all cilinders. Yet we struggle against the most average opponents. We lack cohesion, meaningful game plan, players are looking lost and stumbling into one another. We start games on a high, then fizzle out soon. We concede bizzare goals, entire team looks uncomfortable when we need to defend and panic strikes, our confidence takes a hit. ffs Kubaye or whatever hits his own foot and scores from outside the box. I have no idea what kind of football we want to play but if things dont improve soon, our game, we wont get far. So much quality among our ranks but dreadful display.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I hate scrutinizing wins and its all that matters but fml we look utterly clueless out there. And adopting period is long over, by now (its fucking November), we should be firing on all cilinders. Yet we struggle against the most average opponents. We lack cohesion, meaningful game plan, players are looking lost and stumbling into one another. We start games on a high, then fizzle out soon. We concede bizzare goals, entire team looks uncomfortable when we need to defend and panic strikes, our confidence takes a hit. ffs Kubaye or whatever hits his own foot and scores from outside the box. I have no idea what kind of football we want to play but if things dont improve soon, our game, we wont get far. So much quality among our ranks but dreadful display.
We have zero creativity and I would like see higuain Ronaldo and dybala together in this 4-3-1-2 formation

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
26 points out of 30. And we had a better start just a season ago. Try harder next time. Cringe.
Yes my mistake, we have 26 points not 28.

Anyway, under Allegri there were some games where we got totally outplayed and humiliated yet still won (remember the 1-2 against Lazio last season, or the game against Spurs at Wembley). People actually hailed Allegri a genius after the Spurs game. :boh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's exactly what @Hængebøffer or @Post Ironic would say if we won a game like this under Allegri. :hustini:
Considering we are on pace for 68/69 goals right now, nah. This is the most anemic attack we’ve had since beginning of the Conte era, and we have Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuaín, Costa, Ramsey now.

And we all know you’d be calling Allegri a pussy and coward and asking for him to be sacked after every performance anywhere near as bad as thIs one. Now you are defending Sarri. And blaming everything on Costa not being fit lol. Embarrassing.

Anyways. I’m hopeful things will improve. We have too many good players to look like this. And Sarri, even if I don’t like him, is far more competent than the rubbish on display in attack thus far.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Allegri haters suddenly value results :rofl:
I've always been a results guy, so I can't fault Sarri too much but the last couple of matches have really pissed me off.
Ironic, ain’t it. :lol:

TBH, I’m not really upset yet. As long as we pick up points at this time of year and get out of CL group, all is good for me. I expect better performances beginning in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)