Maurizio Sarri (223 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
we are scrapping wins.... but this shit won't last forever, since Inter match and we are struggling hard to score ...

how teams learned to close our attacking threat is amazing ... the problem, this team misses someone like Pirlo ....

I hope the management does something in January ...sooner or later we will lose .... Ramsey , Berna, and Costa (unreliable) ....we need AM

we need a solution form the middle ...

Also Rugani just leave this team enough

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
really unhappy with this current situation. we bring in sarri to play a style of football with a squad that isnt built for him and is therefore constantly 1-2 injuries away from having to switch everything around.

thats right we sacked possibly the most tactically flexible manager, someone who played 38 lineups in 38 games, for one of the most stubborn while knowing full well we will continue our policy of selling for plusvalenza and signing "market opportunities" instead of building a squad for him.

thar would be bad enough if we werent a team with even half of the injury problems.

its almost like people dont get why allegri told pjanic to play the ball wide when he had khedira and matuidi as CMs and now, somehow, expect Sarriball to change that even though the players are the same?

i honestly dont even blame Sarri because so far he has tried to be more flexible then i expected. i blame the clowns who set sarri up for this.

Rabiot and Ramsey better get fit, get accustomed to tactics, and never get injured. because, unsurprisingly, playing one touch football through the middle isnt going to work with berna, matuidi and khedira

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ironic, ain’t it. :lol:

TBH, I’m not really upset yet. As long as we pick up points at this time of year and get out of CL group, all is good for me. I expect better performances beginning in January.
Same.

However, i do want the beautiful football i was promised by team Sarri. Football so beautiful, worth sacking your winning coach for.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
really unhappy with this current situation. we bring in sarri to play a style of football with a squad that isnt built for him and is therefore constantly 1-2 injuries away from having to switch everything around.

thats right we sacked possibly the most tactically flexible manager, someone who played 38 lineups in 38 games, for one of the most stubborn while knowing full well we will continue our policy of selling for plusvalenza and signing "market opportunities" instead of building a squad for him.

thar would be bad enough if we werent a team with even half of the injury problems.

its almost like people dont get why allegri told pjanic to play the ball wide when he had khedira and matuidi as CMs and now, somehow, expect Sarriball to change that even though the players are the same?

i honestly dont even blame Sarri because so far he has tried to be more flexible then i expected. i blame the clowns who set sarri up for this.

Rabiot and Ramsey better get fit, get accustomed to tactics, and never get injured.
Allegri wasn't willing to be yes man anymore so we hired another one people forget about disastrous mercato where we wanted to sell dybala

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I fear embarrasment in CL. Some game where we would conceded 5, 6 goals..
I don't actually. We've played our best football against the big teams. Inter, Napoli and Atletico. It's the smaller teams that are really pushing us all the way i.e Lokomotiv, Bologna, Lecce, Genoa etc. We won't win the league if we don't smash the peasant teams like Inter does.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nowhere near good enough.

We have been very poor for three games in a row. We are barely creating chances, little intensity, look devoid of any structure or coherent play and incredibly shaky any time someone attacks us.

It is worrying.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are watching too many Tottenham games
I am getting this vibe based on how leaky our defense has been so far. Any time opponent tries a bit harder, they score against us. We cannot defend for life this year. Now imagine us against City or Pool.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't actually. We've played our best football against the big teams. Inter, Napoli and Atletico. It's the smaller teams that are really pushing us all the way i.e Lokomotiv, Bologna, Lecce, Genoa etc. We won't win the league if we don't smash the peasant teams like Inter does.
Meh, none of those teams have the firepower or attacking habits of Liverpool, City and even Bayern and PSG. If we try to play this open vs those teams and those strikers and wingers...

Idk, maybe we adapt, but we're not a team that will go toe to toe and come on top in a game where 6-7 goals are scored.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am getting this vibe based on how leaky our defense has been so far. Any time opponent tries a bit harder, they score against us. We cannot defend for life this year. Now imagine us against City or Pool.
We will face them mostly in march and April where our real season starts and Napoli defeated Liverpool and Salzburg scored three goals against them

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We will face them mostly in march and April where our real season starts and Napoli defeated Liverpool and Salzburg scored three goals against them
I heard this alot as an argument for Allegri last season and in fact we looked worse as the season was nearing to an end. I dont see improvements in our game since beginning of the season to be hopeful we would be even better in few months time. In our last 3 games we have been worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)