Oct 20, 2004
Number of points after 9 match days:

2014/15: 22
2015/16: 12
2016/17: 21
2017/18: 21
2018/19: 25
2019/20: 23

Looks like we are doing better right now than in all of Allegri's seasons apart from his last one, which was by far his worst.

But that won't stop some people from jumping to conclusions.
As if this is really counts , when the difference is just goal here half goal their ... :lol3:

In short, for me,

Allegri tactics >>> Sarri's
Sarri style >>> Allegri's
And Sarri need time to impose his style.

And only two coaches in the world mastered both...Pep and Klopp

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
There's no mastering of style. Style is subjective, it's a matter of taste, everyone likes different stuff. For me Allegri's 'style' in that 4312 formation was second to none and I love Klopp's teams but hate Pep's tiki-taka.

There's Ws and trophies and nothing else matters.

Apr 19, 2007
I like the 4-3-1-2 but it requires the front 3 to be very sharp and creative. If not we just arent quick enough to break down opponents. Berna isnt that. Higuain can be but requires two other players to create and he can link up with. Costa or Ramsey are a must for that formation IMO. Im not sure what Berna place is in the squad anymore. I had a lot of faith in him but he just isnt up to par

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Harsh... Im not his biggest fan but so far we are doing what is expected of us, even if there is room for improvement. If Ramsey and Rabiot doesnt work out, then we didnt improve our midfield at all and Fabio should share some blame if we dont meet set objectives.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
There's no mastering of style. Style is subjective, it's a matter of taste, everyone likes different stuff. For me Allegri's 'style' in that 4312 formation was second to none and I love Klopp's teams but hate Pep's tiki-taka.

There's Ws and trophies and nothing else matters.
Style is subjective, but it can also change over time. I absolutely loved Allgeris style in the first three seasons. The fourth season was more hit or miss. The last season was absolute unwatchable garbage.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we have the same number of goals conceded than cagliari and verona. does it make you proud?

on a more serious note, besides the napoli match, our defense was working fine for most of the time. but we should score a lot more. we have the worst goal per match ratio of the last 6 years.
why would you prefer we conceded as many as milan, roma and inter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)