Maurizio Sarri (111 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As I said on multiple times, I have no reason to and there is no need for anyone to convince me otherwise. Do you want to give him a chance, fine do it. I won't and you don't have to ask me to.
Yeah I wasnt asking u. But either way u shouldnt spam, which I believe qualifies as spamming when for the umpteenth time repeating same things over and over again and there are some insults in your posts as well. Members have been thread banned for waaaay less. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah I wasnt asking u. But either way u shouldnt spam, which I believe qualifies as spamming when for the umpteenth time repeating same things over and over again and there are some insults in your posts as well. Members have been thread banned for waaaay less. :p
Insults towards the coach obviously but not towards the posters.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
I wanna hear People`s opinion

Wins Scudetto, eliminated in CHL Quater-finals/Semi-Finals. Stay or fuck off?

Wins Scudetto, lose CHL final. Stay or fuck off?

Second place in Serie A, wins CHL. Stay or fuck off?

Second in Serie A, QF/SF in CHL?

EDIT: Last one added after Garfield answered.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I wanna hear People`s opinion

Wins Scudetto, eliminated in CHL Quater-finals/Semi-Finals. Stay or fuck off?

Wins Scudetto, lose CHL final. Stay or fuck off?

Second place in Serie A, wins CHL. Stay or fuck off?

Second in Serie A, QF/SF in CHL?

EDIT: Last one added after Garfield answered.
3 & 2- stays
1 - debatable
4 - sacking

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
1. Wins Scudetto, eliminated in CHL Quater-finals/Semi-Finals. Stay or fuck off?
2. Wins Scudetto, lose CHL final. Stay or fuck off?
3. Second place in Serie A, wins CHL. Stay or fuck off?
4. Second in Serie A, QF/SF in CHL?
1-3 stay
4 axe

btw winning the cl with this squad would be a miracle. winning the league is an obligation.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
His style of play will take a while to be imbedded. So that’s the “give him a chance” that I’m gonna say. We’re still at a teething stage. We’ve been so used to this “Italian style” defence first attack later system that I’m willing to give time on this guy.
It's literally been only 3 games. The number of people finding that a good sample size is alarming, not to mention those 3 games are supposed to be among the worst of the season due to new system & learning curve.

Or maybe it's just the same braindead handful of people spamming the same content everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing, you don't have a reason for complaints because you already decided to give him a chance, others still have enough reasons to express their opinion. Pathetic is what you call it, others call it warranted. Again there is no need to label people's opinions. If you don't like what they say or if it irritates you, a simple click washes the posts away.

Throwing rocks at someone is an analogy that I don't find fitting, if I am throwing rocks at you I am attacking you. When I complain about Sarri, I am complaining about him. It is your problem if you take it personally not mine. My whining is not aimed at anyone but the coach and the management.

And since you find the posts depressing it is also up to you to deal with that, if you choose to read them and get depressed then it is you who have to manage your depression, you can't go tell me stop saying things that depress me. I will give you a fitting analogy, let's say you listen all day on a radio station and this radio station plays often depressing songs, would you call the station and ask them to stop playing these songs or will you switch to another station?

I did not have any difficulty avoiding any label to your posts or the way you write. If I could do it anyone can.
It's very simple.

You repetitively write things like Asamoah is miles better than Alex Sandro which not only is ridiculous but also has nothing to do with Sarri.

You're simply spamming for the hell of it or are developmentally retarded. Pick one. Those are the only options.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)