Maurizio Sarri (54 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I wanna hear People`s opinion

Wins Scudetto, eliminated in CHL Quater-finals/Semi-Finals. Stay or fuck off?

Wins Scudetto, lose CHL final. Stay or fuck off?

Second place in Serie A, wins CHL. Stay or fuck off?

Second in Serie A, QF/SF in CHL?

EDIT: Last one added after Garfield answered.
1- Sack
2- Sack
3. In my opinion... Sack but the board probably will keep him
4. SACK

Lest be clear here... Sarri was bougth to win CL and Serie A, in my opinion anything less than that its a "sack"... now, do I believe that he can do it... well no

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I wanna hear People`s opinion

Wins Scudetto, eliminated in CHL Quater-finals/Semi-Finals. Stay or fuck off?

Wins Scudetto, lose CHL final. Stay or fuck off?

Second place in Serie A, wins CHL. Stay or fuck off?

Second in Serie A, QF/SF in CHL?

EDIT: Last one added after Garfield answered.
2 3 stays
1 depends on to who we are going out. If it is a second tier team Ajax, Porto, leipzig he should be sacked against tier 1 teams he stays. Also if we lose against tier 1 team with 4 0 agregate 3 0 or worse sack.
4 he should be thrown in the garbage bin :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
1- Sack
2- Sack
3. In my opinion... Sack but the board probably will keep him
4. SACK

Lest be clear here... Sarri was bougth to win CL and Serie A, in my opinion anything less than that its a "sack"... now, do I believe that he can do it... well no
Lol, whats the point in giving someone a multiple year contract if you intend to sack him unless he achieves something no one has done for a while now.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Lol, whats the point in giving someone a multiple year contract if you intend to sack him unless he achieves something no one has done for a while now.
you give a multi year contract because you trust he can bring the expected results... if the board would came out and said "Listen, we are beginning a new chapter and its going to take time to win some things" I will consider give Sarri a chance if he doesn't win the CL, but that wasn't the case... Sarri has to win both CL and Serie A, if not then firing Allegri didnt have any sense...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He doesnt have a proper midfield and it is not his fault. We have to give him that. Our midfield is just slow and cant transition thr ball as quicckly as Sarry would want to. Couple of times we had a chsmce for a counter and Khedira and Matuidi had bad touches on the ball and we lost it. Those are crucial moments

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Fix set pieces immediately please. This is the worst set piece defending I've ever seen.

The rest is respectable so far. Open play defending is better than I expected.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You have one job this season, Sarri. Fix our defending on set pieces. The players will do the rest.

Our season will be undone by set pieces :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)