Maurizio Sarri (5 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
Bonucci: 'Struck by Sarri's ideas'

I feel good. A new season has started with a lot of enthusiasm, new challenges await us, and it has been an intensive week, but the good and important thing is that we did it all with the ball."

“We kept a high tempo, are getting into the Coach’s ideas and he wants sacrifice from everyone, but we’re on the right track.

“Sarri does a lot of work with the ball, a great deal of intensity, few gaps to rest and drink, as he wants us right on to the next exercise. That keeps our concentration levels up.

“I’ve been struck by Sarri’s ideas. When you see his teams from the outside, you think you know what’s going on, but seen from the inside, you understand the intelligence of a Coach who has certainly brought in new ideas.”

----
Can't wait to see this team in action. Exciting days up ahead.

Jan 22, 2016
Pjanic on Sarri :

"Our football will be on the ground, with 1-2 touches. I can't wait to start."

“Given his football, my position is important,” he told La Stampa.

“It’s my objective to touch the ball 150 times a game, but it doesn’t matter if it’s 120 or 150: what matters is playing well, freeing up teammates and expressing a style of play that’s nice on the eye, quick and on the deck."

“We’ll have fun with this team.

------
Bonucci :

"A lot of work with the ball, a lot of intensity, not a lot of breaks even to drink water. This helps to keep the concentration always at a high level. "

" When you see Sarri from the outside, you have a certain idea. But when you are on the inside you understand the intelligence of the manager, that brings his ideas here. "

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I know this was just a pre-season game, but I haven't seen so much amateur stuff from a top level team in a long time. And I'm not just talking about Woj's mistake at the end.

Around 50th minute our 3 forwards are pressing high, the midfield is at the centre of the pitch and the defence is close to our GK. The fuck was that? You don't even see this is Serie D any more. Of course, Tottenham players made it to our goal in two passes and they should have gotten a penalty. We were lucky there.

Team organization and disclipine is something Sarri will have to work on big time. Otherwise we will continue to concede stupid goals.

As for the attacking department, I saw very little new things compared to Allegri. The team looked the same most of the time with same issues at hand.

We will surely need more then 6 months to see the changes from Sarri. Hopefully we will stay in all competition by then.

Jan 22, 2016
We scored both of our goals on fast passing especially the first one and you didn't see changes in the attacking department.? Really?

The way we played in the second half was very good and it was one of our better performance in pre seasons.

I saw new approaches to the game. But these things take time at least 10 more games.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I know this was just a pre-season game, but I haven't seen so much amateur stuff from a top level team in a long time. And I'm not just talking about Woj's mistake at the end.

Around 50th minute our 3 forwards are pressing high, the midfield is at the centre of the pitch and the defence is close to our GK. The fuck was that? You don't even see this is Serie D any more. Of course, Tottenham players made it to our goal in two passes and they should have gotten a penalty. We were lucky there.

Team organization and disclipine is something Sarri will have to work on big time. Otherwise we will continue to concede stupid goals.

As for the attacking department, I saw very little new things compared to Allegri. The team looked the same most of the time with same issues at hand.

We will surely need more then 6 months to see the changes from Sarri. Hopefully we will stay in all competition by then.
You didn’t see any changes for our first goal? No quick passing?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We scored both of our goals on fast passing especially the first one and you didn't see changes in the attacking department.? Really?

The way we played in the second half was very good and it was one of our better performance in pre seasons.

I saw new approaches to the game. But these things take time at least 10 more games.
It's one single match, not even an official one and not even with the full first team under :sarrismo:and people already trying to over-analyze things...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

Exactly. If Sarri is planning on playing a modern, attacking, one-touch football, we will definitely need at least 10 games for our players to start tunning in. Considering how Costa, Dybala, Chiellini, Bentancur and Ramsey will miss most of the pre-season, it might take even more. Also, its not just about tactics, Sarri needs proper players to implement his ideas and that means that there is no room for players like Mandzo, Khedira and Matuidi. Also, im still waiting for me to start liking Bernardeschi. I just cant see anything special in him, not matter how hard i try.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
The former Napoli boss then explained how a young fan at Singapore’s National Stadium ended up sitting next to Ronaldo on the Old Lady’s bench.

“I saw this kid in the middle of the field and I knew he wanted to take a picture with Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I was afraid the stewards would quickly take him away, so I called for him to come over and have his picture taken with Cristiano.

“When I see a boy so young on the field... it’s not an invasion. For me, it’s a source of joy.”

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri expecting more Juve business
By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Sarri has praised Gonzalo Higuain’s attitude and revealed that he is expecting Juventus to do more business in the transfer market.
Sarri’s first game as Juve boss ended in a 3-2 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, but Cristiano Ronaldo and the returning Higuain each helped themselves to a goal.
“Cristiano’s the best player in this team,” Sarri said after the match.
“Therefore, we must set up the other 10 well defensively. He can play anywhere on the field.
“He’s the best and it’s important for him to be free on the pitch. The positive aspect with Higuain is his attitude. Gonzalo’s looking good in training.
“He did well tonight. It’s also true that he’s been more active than his teammates because last season he played important games until the last day of May, while the Juventus players got to the end of the season with absolutely nothing more to play for.
“He’s probably benefiting from this, but beyond his goal and performance tonight, his attitude in training has been very positive.”
The Bianconeri spent 85.5m on Matthijs de Ligt and shelled out significant signing-on fees for Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey, so will there be any more arrivals?
“I don’t want to occupy myself too much on the market because I think that’s the right thing to do and because I keep much less of an eye on it than those who are in charge.
“Maybe there are Leagues and players I don’t know about. Therefore, it’s better to leave it to those who are in charge.
“We have lots of players in certain positions and less in others, but we’re talking about a situation where I have seven players carrying injuries in Turin and five who have yet to return from international commitments.
“I think the club, between now and the end of the transfer window, will do something in terms of incomings, but we’ll also have to do something in terms of outgoings.
“We have so many players right now that we’ll have to keep two or three out of our Champions League squad. We certainly have to do something.”
The former Napoli boss then explained how a young fan at Singapore’s National Stadium ended up sitting next to Ronaldo on the Old Lady’s bench.
“I saw this kid in the middle of the field and I knew he wanted to take a picture with Cristiano Ronaldo.
“I was afraid the stewards would quickly take him away, so I called for him to come over and have his picture taken with Cristiano.
“When I see a boy so young on the field... it’s not an invasion. For me, it’s a source of joy.”

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)