Maurizio Sarri (70 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Wow, he sounds like a honest man, I loved his conference.

Also this: "I'll talk to the club. Obviously, when representing the club, I will wear their uniform. The important thing at my age is that they don't send me out there naked..."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will judge him based on CL results. Less than QF and its a failed season. I expect Serie A regardless. No excuses, he will be given WC team. Lets see how he does.
Coppa?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

When Juventus contacted me, the sensation was strong. I’ve never seen a club so determined to get a Coach in my 30 years here and that is what convinced me.

“I’ve never seen so many directors all so very determined to get a single Coach. They were determined, convinced and united in their choice.

From Maurizio Sarri’s press conference via football-italia.net

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark , seems like Guardiola really was close, good thing you didn’t jinx it by opening a proper thread. :p

- - - Updated - - -

And to think there are still people on twitter who rate Momblano as ‘moderately reliable’ or something.. :lol:
Momblano :lol:

Goal.com level buffoon

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Talk is cheap. Let's wait for the opinion of people who 'decided to give him a chance' after the first loss or playing no more than 14 players for half a season

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they won that match, but finished 3rd behind city and shakhtar in the group with only 2 wins. they lost all 3 of their away matches. :shifty:

also, uefa should show our 2nd goal away at dortmund, but that was such a long piece of possession football masterpiece that it won't fit into the 1 minute time limit on instagram. when we had proper midfielders and an in-form dybala, we did play very nice footie.

bottom line is that i only care about the results.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When Juventus contacted me, the sensation was strong. I’ve never seen a club so determined to get a Coach in my 30 years here and that is what convinced me.

“I’ve never seen so many directors all so very determined to get a single Coach. They were determined, convinced and united in their choice.

From Maurizio Sarri’s press conference via football-italia.net

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark , seems like Guardiola really was close, good thing you didn’t jinx it by opening a proper thread. :p

- - - Updated - - -

And to think there are still people on twitter who rate Momblano as ‘moderately reliable’ or something.. :lol:
Great, so if all our directors want him I hope he cut the Agent sarri from the very beginning and do his best... please Sarri prove us wrong

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Talk is cheap. Let's wait for the opinion of people who 'decided to give him a chance' after the first loss or playing no more than 14 players for half a season

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Yeah, lets not eagarly anticipate first loss so we can flood this thread with negative comments :p. Hes our coach, accept it and move. Not too thrilled but I liked his press conference and truth to be told he did well with Napoli. Expectations here will be higher and no discounts along the way but Im getting good vibe so far.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm sure our management set goals he has to reach otherwise STREET but until then let's see what he can do.

I'm not gonna hate or be negative about this. So good luck you lung-cancer-waiting-to -happen mofo!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
they won that match, but finished 3rd behind city and shakhtar in the group with only 2 wins. they lost all 3 of their away matches. :shifty:

also, uefa should show our 2nd goal away at dortmund, but that was such a long piece of possession football masterpiece that it won't fit into the 1 minute time limit on instagram. when we had proper midfielders and an in-form dybala, we did play very nice footie.

bottom line is that i only care about the results.
Just goes to show you how intricate and serious RUS takes in his research.

RUS really puts a lot of effort into well constructed arguments. Sound analysis. Rational judgements. Expert opinions. RUS :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)