Maurizio Sarri (89 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well overall Pjanic is way better than Jorginho... the only thing Jorginho is better at is maybe quickness..
Pjanic will take the Jorginho spot no doubt about it..
The thing is we dont have anything spectacular to offer from the midfield but him... Well that is unless we do get Pogba or SMS...
Rabiot is good but he isnt the superstar we need in midfield.. He is just a very good freebie..

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot is probably a done deal so its either we get Pogba as well or we dont (probably the later) which means Rabiot Pjanic Ramsey but I like bettings and I`ll be doing a free bet right now.. Pole;A.Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Trippier; Rabiot Pjanic Ramsey; Bernardeschi/D.C Ronaldo Chiesa
You just posted a shittier/weaker team. Congratulations :baus: :tup:

Trippier and Rabiot have no business starting. Also, if you're selling Cancelo and Dybala, that's 160 million incoming. Where the fuck is the investment in the team?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is coming back
Im probably his number one fan on this forum but I dont think its going to happen.. Man Utd want just too damn much and we are also after De Ligt who IMO we will get..
The only one I feared of was Barcelona and they are out according to reports..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You just posted a shittier/weaker team. Congratulations :baus: :tup:

Trippier and Rabiot have no business starting. Also, if you're selling Cancelo and Dybala, that's 160 million incoming. Where the fuck is the investment in the team?
1. Nope its not a weaker team but it is still lacking depth in central midfield IMO - We need someone great there
2. I said its what I think it will happen its not FM when Im in charge...
3. Trippier isnt free De Ligt isnt free and Chiesa isnt free... not to mention the Demirals and friends
4. I might contradict myself on this one but Im not sure Dybala is going to leave anymore - Someone posted Sarri saying something about Dybala not fully exploded and he is 100% right so maybe he will stay...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't like this hire when it happened, I don't like it now, and it will take a while for me to come around.

That being said, however. This press conference was a good start.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great press conference, really handled it very well.
And i'm very exited to see how we''ll play because it seems like he has some ideas & really will be pushing for attacking style of play.
Hopefully we all will enjoy and have a great season.

Good luck Mister!!
Forza Juve!!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
When Juventus contacted me, the sensation was strong. I’ve never seen a club so determined to get a Coach in my 30 years here and that is what convinced me.

“I’ve never seen so many directors all so very determined to get a single Coach. They were determined, convinced and united in their choice.

From Maurizio Sarri’s press conference via football-italia.net

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark , seems like Guardiola really was close, good thing you didn’t jinx it by opening a proper thread. :p

- - - Updated - - -

And to think there are still people on twitter who rate Momblano as ‘moderately reliable’ or something.. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)