Maurizio Sarri (57 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That tweet is just too much, almost like twisting the knife in the wound ffs... really can’t figure out what will Sarri possibly say to backtrack from such idiocy or how exactly did Agnelli &co interpret the repetitive classless comments he made against Juventus, it’s really surprising, i remember most of his whining back then but somehow most of us including myself forgot the most insulting of them all.

Those who will compare this with Allegri’s comments on the ‘gol di Muntari’ are absolutely clueless, there’s no defending this crap, good coach or not it’s unacceptable and makes me wonder even more about what was the club really thinking when appointing him.
One small difference is that Allegri was right about gol di Muntari.

Jun 6, 2015
Although he is set in his ways I do think shit squads played a part in his lack of rotation
Chelsea didn't have much going for them in terms of bench and Napoli had a starting 11 that was far far far superior than his bench
Allegri was able to rotate a squad even though he had the likes of Lemina, Sturaro, Hernanes and Rincon in it. I don't buy the excuse of Sarri not having good enough squads to rotate. He simply doesn't rotate because he has his clear favorites and doesn't trust the others.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hold on a sec. Are some people seriously suggesting hiring Sorri is a bold move? The dude is 60, has barely won anything in his career, and was itching to leave England and return to Italy. There is nothing bold or ambitious about this move.
Nah. It is a very bold move.

I mean, personally, I wouldn't have had the guts to hire this clown.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why lose finals when you can go out in the group stage to the likes of Shaktar. Big improvement :baus:
Well, now sorryballs has a way better team than chelsea and napoli.

Maybe the guy explodes this season with juve. And i dont mean a gas explotion ignited by his cigs

- - - Updated - - -

Hey btw where is CosmoX and AC?

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's a strong move by our board. Even if it doesn't work out I really like how we have become bold and and not being afraid of change.

Insanity after all is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

This has become even more urgent for us due to the ages of Ronaldo and Chiellini.

Agnielli has demonstrated a huge determination to win CL and turn us to a global powerhouse. He signed Ronaldo, he fired Marotta and now he realised that we need to change our philosophy for a more attacking one. I'm enjoying seeing our board trying new things and with this determination, borderline obsession, the CL will soon come.

Maybe Sarri offered a good balance between an attacking philosophy and the Italian reality. Maybe he was the most easy to get from the coaches that play this kind of football. We might never learn this.

But it's a bold move. And one I'm excited to see the results of. And I'm really proud of Agnielli and the mentality he has demonstrated since he took over.
@JCK

- - - Updated - - -

A huge determination to win the CL, goes and gets a coach thta has never ever played a CL match before :howler:
Nevermind :p

Jul 7, 2018
I’m a little scare about this season. It could be or a great season or a disaster. I don’t know how Sarri will handle the pressure. I also think he only will have one shot and he must win champions league. I don’t expect he doing that but i believe that if he doesn’t win it, people will be loooot more disgusted with him than now and he will be fired.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri was able to rotate a squad even though he had the likes of Lemina, Sturaro, Hernanes and Rincon in it. I don't buy the excuse of Sarri not having good enough squads to rotate. He simply doesn't rotate because he has his clear favorites and doesn't trust the others.
Even at Napoli he's had plenty of good enough players he could have used for rotation against serie-a minnows. No one says he has to use them against the top 6.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well, now sorryballs has a way better team than chelsea and napoli.

Maybe the guy explodes this season with juve. And i dont mean a gas explotion ignited by his cigs

- - - Updated - - -

Hey btw where is CosmoX and AC?
I sincerely hope this classless chainsmoking hobo does surprise us all and crushes the competition...

Because if we waste the last couple years of CR7 getting knocked out by mediocre sides that would be pretty sad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@kellybellyboom
Im used to see transgenders like P.I and then you come with this one..
Since I got a message from someone who understand the opposite of what I was trying to say I`d simplify it - She is hot...

Last edited:

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
This guy is going to have a hell of a first season at a real club. His quotes and history prove that he can’t handle the pressure of being a top-tier coach. The competition this year will be immense as teams have upgraded and publicly aiming for our head before the season has even started (nothing new but this is the guy who “lost the Scudetto in a hotel room” watching us on TV)

ADL knows how to get under his skin and the other coach (who just copies and pastes the tradition and style of Juve wherever he goes) has nothing to lose because his team is shit and will go all out to get results.

You guys want to talk stocks? Find out what brand of cigarettes and coffee this guy likes and invest now. If he smokes 5 packs a day for clubs who celebrate participation trophies, imagine what he’ll smoke here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)