Maurizio Sarri (162 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Im sorry your day is ruined since yesterday was a great day for you. Ronaldo scoring tons of goals means only one thing. Silverware for Juve since we dont have Barca in Serie A.
I have seen Ronaldo score a lot and still ended up empty handed.

Embrace mediocrity.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyway it doesnt matter because now Sarri is here so lets be positive and hope for the best.
He might get us to greatness and might not but right now some of you are just putting an X on him without even seeing a minute of his work...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Scudetto is absolute minimum sure but I don't put a final place on CL since you can be eliminated due to only one poor game.
The absolute minimum in CL is not getting knocked out by inferior teams. That’s why Allegri got canned this season. In his 4 other seasons he lost to the winner 3 times, and Bayern once due to an onside goal being ruled out.

I expect us to win Scudetto, Coppa, and to beat every team we should beat in CL as a bare minimum.

If his appointment is to be looked at as an improvement, winning CL is a must in this last couple years with Ronaldo. Or we’re just treading water.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The absolute minimum in CL is not getting knocked out by inferior teams. That’s why Allegri got canned this season. In his 4 other seasons he lost to the winner 3 times, and Bayern once due to an onside goal being ruled out.

I expect us to win Scudetto, Coppa, and to beat every team we should beat in CL as a bare minimum.

If his appointment is to be looked at as an improvement, winning CL is a must in this last couple years with Ronaldo. Or we’re just treading water.
Exactly. See my earlier post about the bare minimum smoking joe Frazier must achieve

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah bro that’s not the narrative he wants. You should say something like this: “we wont make top 4 and we will get out of CHL group, if luck is in our side the we play in EU”.
So much mental illness. Lol

I just said I expect CL from this GOAT or we haven’t been improved. But now it’s not making top 4 and going out of group stage lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Although losing to Ajax did hurt I agree but Allegri`s time was over..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

Now Rabiot and Icardi. :tuttosport:
We'll get this done habibi!
I don't know why you're excited, unless you want us to be disgusting losers, which is the direction we're headed in after Ronaldo leaves us and Chiellini retires.

Rabiot is a bonafide overrated fag, and Icunti is a toxic cunt who likes to get fucked by Wanda and her giant strap on.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don’t get all the drama about Sarri, we could do better, but honestly Guardiola, Klopp and probably Pochettino were out of reach.

It will be interesting to see Sarri coaching us and getting full potential out of our strikers...

I’m courius to see us play next season, it could backfire but it’s not the end of the world how many see this appointment.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

And Bayern were the favorites at that time as well. We just had that overhaul 8 months prior (selling 2 of our players to them amongst others), both teams had injury problems (if only we had Chiello, nothing more), but the ref errors favored them. 2015 barca and 2017 Real were the best teams post 2013 Bayern and we played even against 2018 Real. Only one failure under Max was losing to Ajax (again without Chiello funnily), and this is the standard we must hold sarree to. Especially since he will probably get an improved team to current one

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"The #Napoli will always be my favorite team. When I stop, who will ask me 'who did you coach?' I will answer immediately Napoli, regardless of the teams that I can coach in the future". Maurizio #Sarri, after #JuveNapoli 0-1, 22/04/18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)