Maurizio Sarri (97 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Why would I reread all your posts? Lol

We played anything but boring, pragmatic football in Allegri’s first 3 years. Not sure where this dumb revisionist myth came from.

It got worse in the 4th year and awful last year... but that’s perhaps in part due to the decline of some of the important older players and changes in the makeup of the team.

Anyways, why are the ambitions so low for this incredible coach? I keep reading he’s superior to Allegri, so please show it and win CL which is the only way to be superior to Allegri here.
To Allegri’s defense, his team’s midfield got worse each year passed. But he was very stubborn and somehow he purposely played “ugly” football.

Champions league trohpy argument is just for the sake of argument but if you say if he dont win CHL then its a failure then you’re either delusional or purposely being an idiot. No coach/player cannot guarantee that. If that was the case City/PSG would have gotten him before us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wow you’re delusional

Already making excuses for the guy
No excuses just facts..
He won the EL which was Chelsea`s competition
He got to 3rd place which was Chelsea`s best possible place as Liverpool and Man City were out of reach
Before that he was at Napoli finishing 2nd - You didnt expect him to deliver the scudetto right?!
The only place he did wrong is with Napoli in CL where there is no excuse to finish 3rd behind Shakhtar...
Sarri is definitely not perfect and I believe we could and should have made a statement with Pep or Klopp (although they could reject) but Sarri is the type we need!
Passing style of football which we really lacked this season!
Im not saying Sarri is better than Allegri because I dont think its true but I am saying that right now he is a better fit to us!
It is a gamble of course as its a complete change of style and we dont know how it will work but its a gamble we must take at one point or another...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Since they fired max bc he didn’t coach entertaining style of play and didn’t win CL every season then the bar for joe camel must be that it’s treble with beautiful style and wizardry play on the field.

Nothing less.
To further clarify for the Sarri bois that means within his 3 year contract it’s Serie A ,CL, coppa every season. Any other ancillary trophies is just a nice to have.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
what style?????
he fucked up things and chances and after chances with Napoli
kicked out from CL group stage year after year
failed massively in the lowest and weakest competition EL
played like shit with Chelsea, even pathetic MU beats his goal scoring average
beside, we all saw what kind of behavior this guy has, middle fingering fans and leaving the training field for a silly reasons
even his goal keeper didnt show any respect towards him, because he knew him
Also this is not true as they once got eliminated and there is no excuse for that but once they got to the knockout stage where they met Real... Its not as if we beat Real..
EL - Yeah he failed there (with Napoli) but he did win with Chelsea..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Scudetto is absolute minimum sure but I don't put a final place on CL since you can be eliminated due to only one poor game.
I think unless we face Real, barca, Pool, City and Bayern, we should progress against anyone. And depending on the mercato, we should be favorites against some of these as well. If he fails to beat an inferior side in a knock out tie, he should be fired. Because Allegri was as well

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think it’s a downgrade from Allegri, he should’ve gotten a few new players and given a chance to do his thing.

Sarri did get Chelsea a CL spot and won the EL tho, so it’s not like a bad appointment
Nah bro that’s not the narrative he wants. You should say something like this: “we wont make top 4 and we will get out of CHL group, if luck is in our side the we play in EU”.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
During the first press conference.
Sarree's mumbling: Going for me only after that skinny bald guy had ditched you. I'll flip the bird at anyone at this club talking crap about me.
Agnelli: What did you say?
Sarree: Nothing. I was telling myself how lucky I am to coach at such a big club after knowing Chelski would most likely kick me out at the end of the season. For that, I thank YOU.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It’s not a step forward.

It’s not a lateral step Bc he’s not on Max’s level. Say what you want about Max’s style. At the end of the day it earned results and trophies. He did it at Milan and Juve.

So thats why it’s a backwards step
There is time for everything
Right now Sarri is more the coach we need than Allegri (in terms of playing style)
I still rate Allegri higher but right now Sarri is a better fit (in terms of type of manager as he could fail but the type we need is still a new fresh approach with good passing game)
Allegri got bashed this season but I think the fault isnt entirely his - He didnt has a midfield and after 5 years it is tough with the same ambition (yet he did the absolute minimum without a problem).

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
That is definitely the most important goal of our season, CR7 scoring tons of goals but the final position in the table and the CL run are most obviously the last on the list.
Im sorry your day is ruined since yesterday was a great day for you. Ronaldo scoring tons of goals means only one thing. Silverware for Juve since we dont have Barca in Serie A.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There is time for everything
Right now Sarri is more the coach we need than Allegri (in terms of playing style)
I still rate Allegri higher but right now Sarri is a better fit (in terms of type of manager as he could fail but the type we need is still a new fresh approach with good passing game)
Allegri got bashed this season but I think the fault isnt entirely his - He didnt has a midfield and after 5 years it is tough with the same ambition (yet he did the absolute minimum without a problem).
I agree with this

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marotta must be laughing hard on this one. Wouldn't blame him, it's very unlike us. We've made the scudetto challenge exciting.

2: love the meltdown by the way, I got over mine weeks ago as I knew no chance in hell will we get pep.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)