Maurizio Sarri (41 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One of the most naive coaches I have ever seen, plus unbelievably stubborn.

The mentality of "if plan A doesn't work, do it better" is ridiculous at a top level club.

- - - Updated - - -

This dude hasn’t no clue how to control the pace of a game. After 2-0 it should be a routine win 9 times out of 10, and its 2 consecutive games where we’ve bottled such a lead.
He doesn't know how to manage a game or adapt to the situation.

It is why he has won nothing of note during his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juve was about all of those things you mentioned. But then a shift was made for us to become more about “entertaining” football and these are the results.
We needed to do something, but i think nobody is happy with how this season is turning out. We where declining under max also, even if he would never be this bad. Without entertaing football it is only a matter of time before we become irrelevant compared to city, barca madrid and the rich english fucks. We wouldnt have the money and fans outside italy to really compete anymore. We cant expect help from the league or the italian government to do right to itlian football so agnelli must do it himself

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
16 - Juventus faced 16 shots in the first half against Sassuolo: the Bianconeri have never had more in a Serie A first half since 2004/05. Hit.(Opta)

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: "We struggle to have physical and mental continuity, but it also happens to other teams. Difficult to understand why, but we are playing teams in great condition. If we solve the problem of ups and downs in the same game, we are on the right track." [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

We have aimed too often to go with a few passes towards goal, we had to manage the dribble more. We have to make 9 points in the next 3 games, without making calculations: the goal is either reached or failed.

[Sarri]

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had a hard time defending forward and they took advantage of it with the attacking midfielder. We need consistency in the game.
We don't need to overanalyze anything right now.
[Sarri]

- - - Updated - - -

It's his job to make sure our team is in great condition, not worry about how others are doing.
Loser mentality.
Weren't you willing to be patient with Sarri and give him more time.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sarri: "We struggle to have physical and mental continuity, but it also happens to other teams. Difficult to understand why, but we are playing teams in great condition. If we solve the problem of ups and downs in the same game, we are on the right track." [Sky]

1. First he says that "this also happens to other teams" then he says "we are playing teams in great conditions"... so... am I to understand that there are physical problems that we have that happens to other teams EXCEPT the teams that we play against? o_O

2. Imagine going to a doctor and after months of making all kind of tests to you he says "well you have a problem but... its difficult to understand why..." :rolleyes2:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why can't our players pass the ball more than 3 times before losing it.

what happened to holding posession?

allegri destoryed the concept of possession footbal that conte built. and sarri is well. i dont know what sarri is trying to do.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
“It’s not so much something that doesn’t work as it works in fits and starts. At times, I get the feeling this team has enormous potential. At other times, it leaves you perplexed, as it allows the opponents to enter the box far too easily. We need to find the right balance and that is not easy..."

5 games to end the season and Sarri still talks that we have to find "the right balance" and that ITS NOT EASY????!!!???!

FFS men!

Jul 7, 2018
He should be fired. Everybody can notice that the players are uncomfortable with him. He is not a great coach but he has an idea and a football style, yet we haven’t see nothing of it. He doesn’t know how to manage a big team like Juve. Signing him was a mistake. With all this said, is it true that we lack of a good midfield. Also, we don’t have a good bench. We are a totally different team when Dybala, Rabiot, Cuadrado and Costa are on the pitch. When Bernardeschi, Rugani and Danilo are playing together we are a total MESS.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sarri: "A coach expects consistency from his team, it’s something we’ve been lacking both physically and mentally. We have some very strong moments in a match and some moments of passivity that are difficult to understand."

I just... I give up...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sarri: "A coach expects consistency from his team, it’s something we’ve been lacking both physically and mentally. We have some very strong moments in a match and some moments of passivity that are difficult to understand."

I just... I give up...
It should be obvious why the passive moments happen. Because you can't play his 90 minute football every few days. I know his people skills are famously awful, but he must realise he is dealing with humans and not robots.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He should be fired. Everybody can notice that the players are uncomfortable with him. He is not a great coach but he has an idea and a football style, yet we haven’t see nothing of it. He doesn’t know how to manage a big team like Juve. Signing him was a mistake. With all this said, is it true that we lack of a good midfield. Also, we don’t have a good bench. We are a totally different team when Dybala, Rabiot, Cuadrado and Costa are on the pitch. When Bernardeschi, Rugani and Danilo are playing together we are a total MESS.
Sensible post.

In fact we shoudl tackle both problems: shit midfield and not good enough coach.

We need to assemble a great midfield and bring in a coach who is willing to play on possesion and work on attacking methods.Not just field the matuidis and bernas because he doesnt know how to set up an attacking team against the sassuolos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)