Maurizio Sarri (51 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This is turning to shit real fast now! Ending the season in total embarresment and getting fucked in the ass by any team in the league with, 10 times the players and money. Sack sarri before players and fans lose all hope and gets cronic depression

Jun 16, 2020
He won’t leave and they won’t sack him. Only way he gets the sack is if we lose the league and Lyon knock us out. And even then, it’s not 100% guaranteed.
No I don’t believe that. Even if Paratici and Nedved made a mistake, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll keep faith in Sarri for the coming years.

We’ve lost all the difficult games (expect Inter). After 8 titels we’re arrogant enough to cut the ends with a manager, even if he’d won the title.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri was under contract even a few days ago, should have just got him already. Surely he would have returned fresh with new ideas or even obvious and easy solutions that idiots like Sarri can't figure.
That makes this whole situation funnier. That Allegri is still under contract here, still being paid with Sarri on the touchline :touched:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I don't think AA is as forgiving as some of you think. He tolerated the ugly wins but the last three games?
Agree. Good luck building a succesfull brand where the team acts like total loosers, giving up big leads in embarresing ways, and creating headlines with impossible comebacks for the opponent week in week out. Juve is about winning and never giving up, not this fucking shit

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agree. Good luck building a succesfull brand where the team acts like total loosers, giving up big leads in embarresing ways, and creating headlines with impossible comebacks for the opponent week in week out. Juve is about winning and never giving up, not this fucking shit
Juve was about all of those things you mentioned. But then a shift was made for us to become more about “entertaining” football and these are the results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)