Maurizio Sarri (189 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Haha! That's great.

Team looks better. Don't think anyone thought we'd struggle to win serie A so the CL remains the key and will be so until a manaher delivers us this again.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Haha! That's great.

Team looks better. Don't think anyone thought we'd struggle to win serie A so the CL remains the key and will be so until a manaher delivers us this again.
Some prominent members of this forum have been predicting a 3rd place finish and many (including myself) thought this'd be a tough year in the league, so actually a lot thought we'd struggle.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
dragging along one player is just embarrassing

he's telling the world there's only one guy that fully understands his football

fuck that

adapt ffs and get proper b2b

rainhard

May 5, 2004
3 months while in covid lockdown, all players are probably always in tactical training sesssion online

And they maybe forced to watch video consist of Napoli matches with redacted commentary what Sarri wants from them or some emphasis

And they do some aerobic and fitness training to keep their fully fit

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can we all agree that Ronaldo and Dybala are having better seasons under Sarri than they had under Allegri last year?
Apparently they can't agree

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado too.
Now waiting for @Alin to come and bash my head in.
Also Bonucci and Ben10. That's half of our outfield in XI.

But Bonucci might have happened naturally.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There is of course. Both manage/managed Juve with pretty much same players and same objectives.
sarri lost 2/2 finals so far. i don't see any competition at the moment. let sarri win something, then defend a title, win maybe a domestic double (let alone 4 in a row), then we can talk about competition.

these comparisons you're trying to push isn't doing maurice any favor. unless he wins a cl pretty quickly, he's still going to look bad for years.

btw i'm also happy that we finally managed to convincingly beat some shit teams like lecce, but let's not get carried away and let's hope we can keep that form until the end of the season.

also, lol at the smarter one for thinking that only bonucci's improvement might be natural.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)