Maurizio Sarri (104 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm usually not the guy calling the axing of a manager, but this is just not working.

But we are still too of the table, we will most likely manage to progress in Champions League, I don't see a chance of Sarri leaving.

So get your shit together Maurizio. This is your chance to achieve something. If you don't want to, move on to the post office.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Looking for a positive, we are still fighting for 3 competitions. Sarri's Chelsea was as bad as this Juve if not worse at this stage of last season. They started to lift up towards the end of the season and actually reached their objective UCL qualification and won the EUL. No one knows how Chelsea would've looked like with Sarri continuing his work for a 2nd season.

I'm not a fan of sacking managers mid-season. Luckily, Agnelli isn't a fan too.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Giovanni Trapattoni, Marcello Lippi, Fabio Capello, Antonio Conte or Max Allegri Coached #Juventus for 31 of the last 42 seasons.

They all won the Serie A title in their first season, three of them never failed to win it.
Get yourself and the team in order or gtfoh. Together with those who brought you.

Jun 7, 2003
Try watching with your eyes open, that always helps me.
Thank you for the tip. Sometimes i think my eyes wil begin to bleed if i have to watch the kind of football that we are playing, that's why i close them. To prevent blindness or crying.
:rofl:
Blaming Allegri for Sarri’s shit, 8 months into his Juve tenure. :baus:

@JCK
I think we have different reception of his 8 month's. I didn't blame Allegri for anything. Allegri is a intelligent guy who also didn't throw everything away from Conte's work but rather built it on with his own handwriting. In his first year we played like Conte and then changed the tactic continuously. If Sarri manages to win CL or Scudetto, then everything is fine for me. Coppa Italia is a bonus.

scary times for just one afternoon there i was honestly worried Sarri might pip maxx to the scudetto.

- - - Updated - - -
Would have been a disaster, didn't happen thank god. Still i was rather shocked how Allegri tried to play for a draw, in that infamous game.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think the issues are more psychological than tactical. Of course he's stubborn and limited tactically, but the team shows no desire, intensity or grinta.

It seems like they don't respect him at all. We need someone they players will respect and die on the field for, like Zidane. Pep will probably have too many transfer demands for our liking.
Pep did not have that many transfer demands when he was at Bayern, IIRC.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Looking for a positive, we are still fighting for 3 competitions. Sarri's Chelsea was as bad as this Juve if not worse at this stage of last season. They started to lift up towards the end of the season and actually reached their objective UCL qualification and won the EUL. No one knows how Chelsea would've looked like with Sarri continuing his work for a 2nd season.

I'm not a fan of sacking managers mid-season. Luckily, Agnelli isn't a fan too.
That's not true really. Two reasons they reached the 3rd spot, their strong start to the campaign (8 wins and 4 draws in their first 12 games) and the absolute tragedy that was their opponents in the last 5 matchdays. Chelsea had one win, 3 draws and a loss. At the same time Spurs, United and Arsenal all managed to lose 3 out of their last five games and allowed Chelsea to get the UCL spot by 2 points (not that it mattered in the end, since they won the EL). So yeah, it's more of Sarri somehow managing to suck less rather than play better. I'll give him the EL win (even though it was against mediocre opponents throughout)
(At this stage (23 games) last season, they had 14 wins. They only managed to win 7 of their remaining 15 games. I also had the misfortune of watching quite a few of those games and they were pretty poor, especially in attack).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fire if we don’t win the league.

If we win the league buy some damn good CMs that can properly feed our attack along with some new non-Italian fitness/physio team and let’s see what Sarri can do with a good midfield.

I see all our problems stemming from midfield. Leaves our D exposes and starves our attack of good service

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: if we lose the league, fire coach but still buy new CMs for the next coach

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

If we win the league buy some damn good CMs that can properly feed our attack along with some new non-Italian fitness/physio team and let’s see what Sarri can do with a good midfield.

I see all our problems stemming from midfield. Leaves our D exposes and starves our attack of good service

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: if we lose the league, fire coach but still buy new CMs for the next coach
I think we should fire Chain Smoking Cancer regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks. I went for @MikeM instead.
What formation do you want?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

That is a coaching issue though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)